Has anyone tried Thunder Clap/Deep Wounds cleave this season?

I was playing double (arms) warrior healer in 3s a few days ago and we did a 12-2 at around 2000 rating.
    Tactic was to go for their ranged/healer, force the enemy melee/warrior to peel and cleave them.

Only problems we faced was against comps that we couldn't cleave (caster teams) or had insane crowd control.

Anyone else tried it this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    I was playing double (arms) warrior healer in 3s a few days ago and we did a 12-2 at around 2000 rating.
    Tactic was to go for their ranged/healer, force the enemy melee/warrior to peel and cleave them.

Only problems we faced was against comps that we couldn't cleave (caster teams) or had insane crowd control.

Anyone else tried it this season?
    I tried it on my warrior it was quite fun. Though our problem was the other warrior wouldn't know when to go defensive.. like he didn't have a cancel bladestorm aura macro and in a match against ranged he got sniped. We got up to 1600 quite easily and quickly but then other warrior had to leave so.. hasn't been on since. Anyway yeah Spin and someone died usually or so close that it didn't matter. Now wait for all the posters sayng "Look he admitted it! All he had to do was swifty".. we did set it up most of the time but yeah I swiftied.

I've seen it a few times, haven't ran it yet myself. It seems really strong if the players are good. Double Warrior gives double Spell Reflect, which makes a lot of CC hard to use against them, plus the damage is really high obviously.

The obvious problem with the comp is the lack of CC, since Warrior fear shares DR with each other and other fears, it means it can't run with Priests very well, or Paladins that take their fear talent. But I think Warrior/Warrior/HPal or Warrior/Warrior/MW Monk could be really strong. Also seen Warrior/Warrior/RDruid at about 2300. It's definitely viable, yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I've seen it a few times, haven't ran it yet myself. It seems really strong if the players are good. Double Warrior gives double Spell Reflect, which makes a lot of CC hard to use against them, plus the damage is really high obviously.

The obvious problem with the comp is the lack of CC, since Warrior fear shares DR with each other and other fears, it means it can't run with Priests very well, or Paladins that take their fear talent. But I think Warrior/Warrior/HPal or Warrior/Warrior/MW Monk could be really strong. Also seen Warrior/Warrior/RDruid at about 2300. It's definitely viable, yeah.
    I played with a war/war yesterday as a monk. It is very funny vs certain comps. Like after the other team use all their burst my team and me as a mistweaver uses ours and just trains the healer. Because their team already used their burst I can easily dps and heal at the same time, espically if they do not have a good cc team. It seems bad vs cc team and classes that just out skill my warriors.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose