Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Unimaginable.

All of the Kardashians (Kim Khloe and Kourtney) would be obliterated, and that would trigger the Apokalypse.

Personally I have more of a problem with the letter C, which is the spinless flip-flopping politician among all the letters. One moment it is pronounced like an s, the next like a k. Before you know it, the letter C will cut funding and shiut down the alphabet just to spite the letter A or something.

Deleted
    kitkat not citcat u see we need k`s

wow, you guys are serious...

I don't have issues with K or C or whatever.. the only letter I hate right now is W, due to the pronunciation of "W". It's the only English letter whose name is longer than one syllable, and it's the only letter to not have its own sound in its pronunciation.

I think that if shortening something to an acronym can make its pronunciation longer, it's silly. Stupid W.

(I vote for changing it to be pronounced "wuh".)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I agree, K is just the copycat letter for c.
    Only there are more languages which have the letter K than both K and C or just C.

10+ Year Old Account
    But but, K is an awesome letter. It is needed for one of the key swearwords used by people from the part of Norway I am from. Without K, an entire region would lose their signature swearword, the horror!

Now C, Q, W, X, Y and Z are all pointless.

At least in Norwegian.

I think that if shortening something to an acronym can make its pronunciation longer, it's silly. Stupid W.
    (I vote for changing it to be pronounced "wuh".)
    I'm with this guy, W had an awful pronunciation which is way to long. It needs to be taken down a notch, think of the children!

Without K or C what would become of KFC?