Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love gaming tattoos and seeing other peoples. I have a simple yet nice looking Horde tattoo above my left breast that I adore!
    I think very carefully about getting tattoos before I get them and each one be it game related or not is very important to me, I won't speak about the meaning of the Horde one though, that's very personal!

I have determined however that when I'm 90 and some robo-nurse is giving me a sponge bath it will look at my wrinkled tattoo to inquire about it's meaning, I will definitely give it my best "For the Horde!" c:
    Butts.

i've just got the horde insignia on my wrist.

Deleted
    not the best image ever, but you get the idea D: would upload a better quality if i had one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Unfortunately my wife is totally against me getting a tattoo (she thinks they look trashy). If I was to look into getting a Warcraft tat though I'd bring The Human Crest, The Death Knight Crest, The Scourge Crest, and a screen shot of the CGI version of Sindragosa to a tattoo artist and see what he came up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not into tattoos, but a small, aggressively stylized dagger dripping with poison would be cool. Not overtly obviously game related but still related, maybe just enough that WoW players would get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    I absolutely love gaming tattoos and seeing other peoples. I have a simple yet nice looking Horde tattoo above my left breast that I adore!
    I think very carefully about getting tattoos before I get them and each one be it game related or not is very important to me, I won't speak about the meaning of the Horde one though, that's very personal!

I have determined however that when I'm 90 and some robo-nurse is giving me a sponge bath it will look at my wrinkled tattoo to inquire about it's meaning, I will definitely give it my best "For the Horde!" c:
    Wish more people thought that. When I explain my tats, I get a lot of "why in the fuck did you do that?"

Cho'gall style amphibian eyes in the same places along with the red X.
    Green and purple colored tentacle sleeving on my right arm, collar, and shoulder (though that's also from being a massive Lovecraft fan)
    Aatrox (from League of Legends) wings on my back.

Just started telling people "it's from a horror novel" instead of trying to explain to people why I got video game tats.

My first wow tattoo plan on a few more. Inked by Josh Herman joshoewahtattoo on instagram. apparently i cant post links for a while

''Times Change'' on my forehead