Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    > Visit my favorite zones one last time.
    > Delete all my alts except for my main, original character.
    > Run all the way back to the starting zone with my original character.
    > Wait for the lights to go out in the place where the journey began!

    "...I don't wanna go..."

    *You have been disconnected from the server*

    :c

  2. #22
    Probably wake up the next morning and think, "Ah shoot, was that yesterday?"

  3. #23
    Herald of the Titans Suffer the Consequences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In a bunker, stockpiling an arsenal you wouldn't fucking believe.
    Posts
    2,629
    Private server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Her head is so far up her own asshole that I'm surprised she's not on the list of people she's fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Yes, it was Cummy. Cummy Fluffington.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Sorry I'm canadian.

  4. #24
    Pandaren Monk 1ns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    1,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Form a suicide party in storm peaks. Everybody takes turns stating their time had on azeroth and then jumps off into the engine of the makers.
    i would join in on this.
    There is no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

  5. #25
    Probably play on the private servers that would be numerous due to so many people that don't want this to occur.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    i would join in on this.
    His name was Bran Bronzan. *moment of silence*
    Praise the Quest Writers for they give life to otherwise boring expansions.
    I was wrong about Blizzcon 2014 having nothing interesting to show off: There's a Robot Monk!

  7. #27
    Dick around with the friends I've made over the years and say my final goodbyes to the game that I've gotten so much enjoyment out of.

  8. #28
    disenchant all gear, run around naked throwing empty beer bottles on people

  9. #29
    I would probably do everything that could've got me banned before.

    Anyway it doesn't matter as it will probably never happen. Even when WoW will have 100k players left I think they will keep it running with minimal costs.
    Don't be sad because of people, they will all die.

  10. #30
    The Patient Lunareste's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    258
    Go back to Deathknell or Quel'thalas, where it all started for me...

  11. #31
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fuck you, that's where.
    Posts
    4,492
    I would orchestra an event to crash my server. 200 people spamming their fishing poles in Dalaran fountain should do the trick.
    I'll show them who the boss is. They will not get to decide when servers go down for the last time!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    I would probably do everything that could've got me banned before.

    Anyway it doesn't matter as it will probably never happen. Even when WoW will have 100k players left I think they will keep it running with minimal costs.
    Will NEVER happen you say? Oh really?
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

  12. #32
    Pit Lord Psilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sporeggar
    Posts
    2,408
    When the servers went down for the last time for OG Vanilla Azeroth... before the Cataclysm... I went to my favorite spot in my aesthetically favorite zone, Feralas, on top of the twin Colossals.

    But... that was old Azeroth. Even though I've been Horde for over 4 years, my first toon was a N.Elf and therefore my first impressions of not just this game, but this genre... this experience, was founded in those low-level Night Elf zones. Therefore, if there were 15 minutes left, I would probably hearth to Org if not already there and then fly to Ashenvale, turn on the game music, put on my ground mount, and ride the trails, maybe into Darkshore where I'd sit down on the beach, smile, reflect, and maybe shed a tear or two.

  13. #33
    Bloodsail Admiral De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buildin' a sentry!
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    When the servers went down for the last time for OG Vanilla Azeroth... before the Cataclysm... I went to my favorite spot in my aesthetically favorite zone, Feralas, on top of the twin Colossals.

    But... that was old Azeroth. Even though I've been Horde for over 4 years, my first toon was a N.Elf and therefore my first impressions of not just this game, but this genre... this experience, was founded in those low-level Night Elf zones. Therefore, if there were 15 minutes left, I would probably hearth to Org if not already there and then fly to Ashenvale, turn on the game music, put on my ground mount, and ride the trails, maybe into Darkshore where I'd sit down on the beach, smile, reflect, and maybe shed a tear or two.
    I'd probably do this, except with Mulgore. The adventure has come full circle, ending where it all began.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    I think he's just asking a hypothetical question. He's not stating that this has come to pass.

    He's asking what will you do after the final patch has come and gone.

    I've been gone for over a year now, and will probably remain so. I've got my photos and memories, so I'm good there. ^_^

    (Edit: Before you ask... I'm still here to mostly participate in the off-topic and VG forums. With the occasional peep back to see how things are on gen forums. :P)
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

  15. #35
    Make a video for me and my friends that I met ingame...now that you made this thread it's been 6 years and we've all met in rl. Damn time sure does fly when you're grinding.

  16. #36
    Bloodsail Admiral Invictus9001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrant View Post
    I'd chill in Grizzly Hills because hell yes that music is awesome.
    ^I love the music there too, but I wouldn't be able to sit in just one place. I have several areas I love seeing, or hearing the music in. I'd probably go soak a couple minutes in a spot, teleport or fly someplace else, and do the same while fraps-ing the whole thing for posterity.

    Truth be told though, if it all ended before I got my "of the Horde" title.. I'd feel pretty bummed.

    #InvitedToWarlordsOfDraenorBeta

  17. #37
    If I could play at that time (some MMOs let everyone play in the last month or so before shutdown while others still require you to have been subscribed), I don't really know what I'd do. It would depend on what I'm doing and when the actual end date is. It's not often I'm actually around when a game or beta finally shuts down. I think the only game shutdown I was there for was Tabula Rasa.

    But, assuming I was, I'd probably hang out in Stormwind for a bit, assuming it's still there. Then, based on an idea in this thread, I might head over to Northshire, assuming it's still there, where it all began for my Hugey, for the final moments. :P

  18. #38
    Man, when WoW servers shut down... how many decades into the future would this be ?

  19. #39
    Pit Lord Worgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kronos WoW - Vanilla server
    Posts
    2,325
    I'd log off and find a private server to play on.

  20. #40
    OP is either on 420 or he's from the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •