Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I would clear naxxaramas and stay in kt's room till the end. Why? to this day nothing has in my opinion come to touch the quality that 40man naxxaramas was and the type of effort and coordination it took to clear it (40man c'tun during vanilla might be equal). Wow ended for me the day the pre-patch for burning crusade came out.

the elemental invasion, the dark gate opening events both pale in comparison to the original scourge invasion as far as world events go. even deathwing's event was worse than a dissapointment.

Those of you whom have not truly experienced those things i mentioned above, well i feel sorry for you. These are the memories i will take with me when wow finally gets shut down. it will live in my memories alongside all the wonderfull pre-cu star wars galaxies memories i have. unlocking my jedi during permadeath timeframe. putting on my first full set of composite armor .. later bh armor .. well you get the idea.

The only thing then i can hope for is that the next mmo i try will fill keep me as entertained as those two games did, and give me new experiences that i can keep in my mind and remeber alongside my other great mmo experiences.

Take a few SS's like the other said and maybe get a good recording montage of the last bit of roaming wPvP kills/Arenas

Deleted
    I will go back to where it all started, and finally give my alter-ego some well-deserved rest in Shadowglen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    That will never happen
    Blizzard has realised that is only hype and nostalgia that keeps people playing, thats why they release new games with wow lore and characters.
    it's not about if it will happen or not, he talks about what would you do.

OT: i would go to my favorite town and zones i always liked, i cry a little. And then i wait till the servers shut down, and i will remember the best MMORPG out there ever created. and after that i quit MMO's in general. No game is as good as WoW so far, and not worth trying =)

Maybe... i will find a job... x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Henock View Post
    The final patch has been released 1 year ago. More and more people are going offline for good. The horde and alliance are at peace in the final cinematic. (maybe?). Blizzard announces they are no longer supporting the game's severs. The final buffs and nerfs have been implemented. The chat box notifies you of a final server shutdown. 15 minutes is on the clock. There is no legacy from WoW. Blizzard created a new IP for their next MMO. When it severs go down that's it. Total Darkness. How does it all end for you on our little planet of Azeroth?
    I'm a little frightened with how depressed that made me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    it's not about if it will happen or not, he talks about what would you do.

OT: i would go to my favorite town and zones i always liked, i cry a little. And then i wait till the servers shut down, and i will remember the best MMORPG out there ever created. and after that i quit MMO's in general. No game is as good as WoW so far, and not worth trying =)

Maybe... i will find a job... x)
    This is how the world ends... Not with a bang... But with anal spam.

I will go to Sunstrider Isle, where it all began. Even though that first little blood elf mage is long forgotten and my main is human now, I still count Eversong Woods as my starting place.
    Then I will probably be crushed under the weight of nostalgia and spend next week being completely devastated. Yeah, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Dangerous OP.

Reminding people that the game they've been married with for the past half dozen years might one day end?

Expect lots of passive-aggresive replies. :P
    If it makes folks feel any better, barring some enormous disaster of biblical proportions (10.0 earthquake and Blizzard slides into the sea), WoW is going to be around for a decade, if not decades longer still, most likely. We'll all have long since stopped playing, almost certainly, and been replaced by younger players.

I make this prediction because Everquest is still around. Everquest, good ol' ancient Everquest, on year 14... and is releasing its 20th expansion this month.
    Simply based upon the playerbase of WoW at its peak compared to Everquest at its peak, I feel like it's reasonable to assume WoW will be around for another decade at least, if not longer.

Ask Blizzard for my characters actual data from their servers placed in a thumbdrive-type necklace. Put way too much time into those fuckers to let them poof into the ether.

Also try for Ashes, Baron and any other rare drop mount that I haven't gotten in the past 5-10 years.

Deleted
    i'd tell as many people on the server as possible if they constantly call blizzard loads and loads of times they will eventually be able to get 50% of the money they have ever spent on wow back from blizzard

Deleted
    I would go to undercity on my paladin take a screenshot of him kneeling in the old throne room race him to Dun Morogh take a screen of IF and Kharanos and then to my Forsaken to bring him to Shadowglen for hes eternal rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd sell my account to some derp who has been living under a rock for the past year or so. Muhahahahahahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing I did when The Matrix Online ended, take a screen shot and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is an interesting question. I would send my characters in different locations, maybe one per continent.

Eastern Kingdoms: Kelp'thar forest in Vashj'ir.
    Kalimdor: Alongside the river in Uldum near Ramkahen.
    Outland: Near the Skysong Lake in Nagrand.
    Northrend: At K3 in Storm Peaks.
    Pandaria: On any peak of Kun-Lai.

Screenshot all the things!!!

I would try get all my friends to resub just for the last day. In the last 24 hours, we do anything we have left to do, talk about all our stories and experiences, and end the day at some peaceful place and just enjoy the final moments.

Throw a riot outside Blizzard HQ.