Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

After all has been said and done.

The final patch has been released 1 year ago. More and more people are going offline for good. The horde and alliance are at peace in the final cinematic. (maybe?). Blizzard announces they are no longer supporting the game's severs. The final buffs and nerfs have been implemented. The chat box notifies you of a final server shutdown. 15 minutes is on the clock. There is no legacy from WoW. Blizzard created a new IP for their next MMO. When it severs go down that's it. Total Darkness. How does it all end for you on our little planet of Azeroth?
    You make me smile with my heart.

What the fuck are you talking about?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ I agree with Pebrocks - Do not come to this forum on mushrooms.

"how would you react if there's 15 minutes untill blizzard shuts down the servers for good? what would you do?"

probably run around, take a few screenshots, maybe fraps some stuff. then edit it into a memorable video to remind me of the good times :3
    I like my coffe like my mages.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol sorry guys, I meant after the game is no longer supported. Assuming you're still playing, how would you spend your last 15mins on azeroth? I found it amusing to write out how it would all go down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    He is putting perspective of when WoW eventually does stop to produce content, this could be 5- 10 years into the future.

He is asking forum users how do you think the story of Azeroth will end??

I would go to Moonglade & let me character die & RIP there.

I would run TK one last time for Ashes. AND WIN!

Deleted
    That will never happen
    Blizzard has realised that is only hype and nostalgia that keeps people playing, thats why they release new games with wow lore and characters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I would run TK one last time for Ashes. AND WIN!
    A small victory is still a victory my friend lol

Its a what if scenario, if the above happened what would you do? Final moments / act in game, what do you do after its off for good and so on. Personally, I think I'd go to the Nightelf starting zone, end it where I began all those years ago.

Deleted
    If that would EVER happen (i doubt it..) i wouldn't be around anymore so I can't tell
    Maybe something like in FFXIV when the servers went down for the relaunch? Watch the world go down and drink a beer or something like that

If/when that happens, I'd be pretty bittersweet. Odds are I'll have moved on to whatever MMO Blizzard is supporting, but it'll be sad to see all the time and effort I made in WoW 'disappear'.

I'd chill in Grizzly Hills because hell yes that music is awesome.

I'd be one of the people who unsubscribed years prior.

I'd time it so that I was in the middle of soloing Lich King 25h with my DK just as the servers went down.

Personal, non-intrusive RP to the end.

I'd simply log off at that point. There's not much to do in 15 minutes and all my guildies are RL friends or have become good friends so there's no communication lost between us.

Trade would most likely be filled with the regular shutdown anal spam so there's nothing gained from staying there >.>

Deleted
    /watch?v=bCLoNOYcVQU

Form a suicide party in storm peaks. Everybody takes turns stating their time had on azeroth and then jumps off into the engine of the makers.

Create a cult saying that we are not dying, merely moving on to a greater form of life, Blizzard's new IP. I then hack the servers, turn into deathwing, remove the ability to respawn, and kill everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Henock View Post
    The final patch has been released 1 year ago. More and more people are going offline for good. The horde and alliance are at peace in the final cinematic. (maybe?). Blizzard announces they are no longer supporting the game's severs. The final buffs and nerfs have been implemented. The chat box notifies you of a final server shutdown. 15 minutes is on the clock. There is no legacy from WoW. Blizzard created a new IP for their next MMO. When it severs go down that's it. Total Darkness. How does it all end for you on our little planet of Azeroth?
    I'd probably see my realID least explode as every friend I have logs on one last time. A lot of them have stopped (including me for the time being) but I know we'd all pay if we had to to be there for the shutdown. I'd group em all and we'd phase on our old realm from where we all came and we'd stand around on our roof in Stormwind and shoot the shit like we used to, and wait.

I will take screenshoots and print them, and put them in the walls of my officine, as pirctures and paintings , and tell my children,"hey , that was me when young"

meh, to be honest I dont know