Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    > Visit my favorite zones one last time.
    > Delete all my alts except for my main, original character.
    > Run all the way back to the starting zone with my original character.
    > Wait for the lights to go out in the place where the journey began!

"...I don't wanna go..."

*You have been disconnected from the server*

:c
    Butts.

Probably wake up the next morning and think, "Ah shoot, was that yesterday?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Private server.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Form a suicide party in storm peaks. Everybody takes turns stating their time had on azeroth and then jumps off into the engine of the makers.
    i would join in on this.

Probably play on the private servers that would be numerous due to so many people that don't want this to occur.

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    i would join in on this.
    His name was Bran Bronzan. *moment of silence*
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Dick around with the friends I've made over the years and say my final goodbyes to the game that I've gotten so much enjoyment out of.

Deleted
    disenchant all gear, run around naked throwing empty beer bottles on people

Deleted
    I would probably do everything that could've got me banned before.

Anyway it doesn't matter as it will probably never happen. Even when WoW will have 100k players left I think they will keep it running with minimal costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go back to Deathknell or Quel'thalas, where it all started for me...

Deleted
    I would orchestra an event to crash my server. 200 people spamming their fishing poles in Dalaran fountain should do the trick.
    I'll show them who the boss is. They will not get to decide when servers go down for the last time!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    I would probably do everything that could've got me banned before.

Anyway it doesn't matter as it will probably never happen. Even when WoW will have 100k players left I think they will keep it running with minimal costs.
    Will NEVER happen you say? Oh really?

10+ Year Old Account
    When the servers went down for the last time for OG Vanilla Azeroth... before the Cataclysm... I went to my favorite spot in my aesthetically favorite zone, Feralas, on top of the twin Colossals.

But... that was old Azeroth. Even though I've been Horde for over 4 years, my first toon was a N.Elf and therefore my first impressions of not just this game, but this genre... this experience, was founded in those low-level Night Elf zones. Therefore, if there were 15 minutes left, I would probably hearth to Org if not already there and then fly to Ashenvale, turn on the game music, put on my ground mount, and ride the trails, maybe into Darkshore where I'd sit down on the beach, smile, reflect, and maybe shed a tear or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    When the servers went down for the last time for OG Vanilla Azeroth... before the Cataclysm... I went to my favorite spot in my aesthetically favorite zone, Feralas, on top of the twin Colossals.

But... that was old Azeroth. Even though I've been Horde for over 4 years, my first toon was a N.Elf and therefore my first impressions of not just this game, but this genre... this experience, was founded in those low-level Night Elf zones. Therefore, if there were 15 minutes left, I would probably hearth to Org if not already there and then fly to Ashenvale, turn on the game music, put on my ground mount, and ride the trails, maybe into Darkshore where I'd sit down on the beach, smile, reflect, and maybe shed a tear or two.
    I'd probably do this, except with Mulgore. The adventure has come full circle, ending where it all began.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    I think he's just asking a hypothetical question. He's not stating that this has come to pass.

He's asking what will you do after the final patch has come and gone.

I've been gone for over a year now, and will probably remain so. I've got my photos and memories, so I'm good there. ^_^

(Edit: Before you ask... I'm still here to mostly participate in the off-topic and VG forums. With the occasional peep back to see how things are on gen forums. :P)

Make a video for me and my friends that I met ingame...now that you made this thread it's been 6 years and we've all met in rl. Damn time sure does fly when you're grinding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrant View Post
    I'd chill in Grizzly Hills because hell yes that music is awesome.
    ^I love the music there too, but I wouldn't be able to sit in just one place. I have several areas I love seeing, or hearing the music in. I'd probably go soak a couple minutes in a spot, teleport or fly someplace else, and do the same while fraps-ing the whole thing for posterity.

Truth be told though, if it all ended before I got my "of the Horde" title.. I'd feel pretty bummed.

#FlightIsImportant

If I could play at that time (some MMOs let everyone play in the last month or so before shutdown while others still require you to have been subscribed), I don't really know what I'd do. It would depend on what I'm doing and when the actual end date is. It's not often I'm actually around when a game or beta finally shuts down. I think the only game shutdown I was there for was Tabula Rasa.

But, assuming I was, I'd probably hang out in Stormwind for a bit, assuming it's still there. Then, based on an idea in this thread, I might head over to Northshire, assuming it's still there, where it all began for my Hugey, for the final moments. :P

Deleted
    Man, when WoW servers shut down... how many decades into the future would this be ?

I'd log off and find a private server to play on.

Deleted
    OP is either on 420 or he's from the future