Sapphire cub recipe

Where do I get the sapphire cub recipe from? and the jade owl

Read the second comment down on where to get this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=90471#comments
    As it not only comes from the Serpent's Heart
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal View Post
    We see you trollin' , we hatin' ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Fuck off retard, stop posting your useless shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing. Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right. Just sayn'

I obtained both of my recipes way back when I was grinding my golden lotus rep, from the final bag they give you after completing the whole run of quests.

Sold first Sapphire Cub for about 3.4k gold a week or two ago, now the price is under 400 gold -.-
    Surrounded by idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Ponzoo View Post
    I obtained both of my recipes way back when I was grinding my golden lotus rep, from the final bag they give you after completing the whole run of quests.
    Yep, me too. I don't think it's worth grinding Golden Lotus for though, unless you are desperate for the recipes.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

I got mine doing the Serpents Heart. I did get exalted to Golden Lotus. The Kun Lai chests did give me some Primal diamond recipes but did not get the Owl or Cub recipe there.

Go to Ruins of Guo-Lai, farm the mogu & get keys -> run inside the ruins & pop chests and eventually you'll get them.