Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wouldnt pretty much everyone who fought in WW2 be about dead by now? I can understand hating Japan if you actually fought in the war and saw bad shit happening but hating a country for a reason that has absolutely zero affect on your life is just absurd. Why not hate Germany too I mean you know Nazis and stuff. Also these same people probably have a home full of Sony and drive a Yota.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why in the world would someone hate Japan? I love Japan and always wanted to visit there for a vacation. I really like their culture and all the video games I love and the companies that make them come from Japan. Also just look at their sense of humor, all the wacky ass shit they do over there, I love it. I can't believe people are actually holding a grudge against them because of WW2. Like seriously, that happened about 70 years ago! I think the Japanese people have changed since then, my god.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Endangered species is endangered.

Types of Endangered DolphinsThere are many different types of dolphins in the world that are endangered. Here are most of them:

• Pink Dolphin
    • Irrawady Dolphin
    • Baiji(Chinese White Dolphin)
    • Hector's Dolphin
    • Amazon River Dolphin
    • Indopacific Humpback Dolphin
    • Dusky Dolphin
    • Striped Dolphin
    • Tucuxi Dolphin(pronounced 'tookooshee')
    The species in Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Striped_dolphin
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantrop...potted_Dolphin
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risso%27s_dolphin
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Killer_Whale

They only catch 1 species that is endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    They only catch 1 species that is endangered.
    Oh well, as long as it's one endangered species, then fuck that's ok! Don't forget about the whales that are illegal to hunt, which they still do anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, as long as it's one endangered species, then fuck that's ok! Don't forget about the whales that are illegal to hunt, which they still do anyways.
    I hate whales anyways.

>.> (Sarcasm obviously)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    i love japan, hate brazil

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Man...if anyone has a right to hate, I'd say it was them hating you. Seriously, not flame baiting or trolling, I just figure hey, you drop nukes on someone, you best be prepared to get the finger for life.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

I'm American and I have a lot of respect for Japanese people. They have a great honor for their country and they uphold their promises. Why would I hate them? South Koreans have more reason to hate Japan than anyone else.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

There are aspects of their culture I feel are not really suited to a modern society, but no, I don't hate Japan. What a stupid question.

There's very little, if any animosity between the US and Japan these days. Vast majority of people that were involved in the WW2 happenings are dead.

As far as "oh boo hoo Japan should hate the world for WW2 nukings", no. Japan was a fucking horrendous entity that terrorized their entire region and slaughtered millions upon millions of people from neighboring countries for as long as recorded history can go back. Only post WW2 have they become a peaceful nation.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Meat is meat....
    You do realize that dolphin meat is actually harmful to eat right? It contains high enough levels of mercury in it, that it can be considered toxic, especially in large enough amounts. Eating dolphin meat is like eating spoiled food.....you know it's bad for you, but you do it anyway.

On topic: I do not hate Japan. I actually find their culture and way of life very interesting. I would love to travel to Japan someday just to see and experience everything there.

Now, as for some of the Japanese companies and what they try to do in American markets....well, that's an entirely different story. I do not like certain Japanese companies and their overall goals. But the country itself and its citizens, I have zero issues with.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say it's debatable how endangered that one species is too.

It's listed as threatened not endangered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sales figures on Japanese electronics and cars in US contradict the people you talked to. Well, I guess blind hate wouldn't see that...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Japan is cool, I mean they do some weird ass shit for entertainment, but that's fine by me.

That being said, I don't get the uber androgynous look a lot of males (esp. in pop culture go for over there).

And what's with 99.9% of the population having black hair and very dark brown eyes... no genetic variety over there, I guess I'm just used to caucasian variety in hair/eye color.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2013-10-21 at 06:44 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    And even more people hate the US. Alot more people. Glass houses and all that.

Japan has Godzilla, that instantly makes them better than over half the world!

As an American, I don't mind Japan and Japanese people.

The people that I hate the most are those who discriminate others for whatever reason - these are the ones that I will never side with.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know a single person who hates japan. This is the weirdest thread i've read in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    That being said, I don't get the uber androgynous look a lot of males (esp. in pop culture go for over there).
    Yeah, glam rock and metrosexuals are so last year...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi