Deleted

Raid leading/Guild organising addon

Hi Everyone,

I've been looking around for an addon, or multiple addons, that I can use for organizing my guild (separate them into different groups maybe) for myself and organize raids based on the following criteria:

1. Who signed up on the raid calendar.
    2. Who is actually online (maybe including alts)
    3. What role they play
    4. What gear level they have
    5. What buffs we would be missing.

Does anyone know of any addons that might have some relevant features? Or how do you deal with organizing your raid groups? Currently I'm checking ilvls in guild notes or on armory writing up a spreadsheet for who is online and signed for the raid and working out what buffs we would be lacking by checking a raid buffs website.

Thanks for the help!

Raid Buff Status or what ever it's called will cover the Buffs section for you as well as letting you know if people haven't flasked or got well fed buff but this is during the raid and not to do with the planning before.

Honestly I just remember all the buffs and raid CD's they bring to raids; it helps to have a set core group that provides consistent buff and class rotation.

Seems to me you just need to get to know your raid team more, alts are easy to remember and you can always put their main raider name in their alts guild notes or on your friend list to keep track of them.

The raid calender part, just click on it and actually see who accepted? I dont understand the problem for this one - make sure they sign up on their mains only to avoid the confusion and for their gear, get a folder on your bookmark and save their wow-heroes / askmrrobot pages in there to keep tabs on peeps. Also put their ilvl into their officer note so you can see it at a glance.

Deleted
    Thanks for the advice Mortation! Yeah coming back from WOTLK has meant I need to catch up on class buffs/cd's. I think your right I just need to learn them all again. Well basically we are trying to get 2x 10 man teams running or a 25man team if we have enough geared people online. So I was kind of looking for a nice way to create virtual teams whether they are on an alt or not. Then invite/whisper them to get on the specific character, once I know the team is good. Perhaps I should start looking into making my own addon, instead of being lazy! I think there is a distinct lack of guild management/raid organizing addons at the moment. I might wait until Blizzcon to see if they announce anything about guild management.

Thanks for the reply!