Poll: What is your favorite Druid race?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Talking What is your favorite Druid race?

What is your favorite Druid race? And why?

15+ Year Old Account
    Night elfs becase we are true druids, we belong in nature
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Troll, mon!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Tauren obv :>
    I loved my tauren back then, but because I play Alliance now he transformed into a Worgen somehow. Miss my Tauren, tho I like the speed-cooldown as much as I liked my AoE stun.

cba with playing Nightelves tbh...

Deleted
    Tauren because I really like their nomadic culture and druid just fits them as they're in touch with nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite race is tauren, definitely. However, I wish so bad I could be a tauren, yet still have troll moonkin form. I love tauren, but tauren moonkin is huuuuuuge and I like my antlers :\

Night Elf. Tauren are ok for guardian spec but look silly as resto IMO. The other two races are not great. I can't make a horde druid because of this.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Night elf followed pretty closely by tauren. I still can't wrap my head around why troll and worgen druids exist (with regards to lore), but when I start thinking about it too much, I silence the internal dialogue with two words: Tauren. Paladins.

Night elf! I think their druid forms look best and their starter zone is one of my favorites

Deleted
    Im going to say the unpopular choice, but I like worgen druids. Because I get another shapeshift, and lets face it, druids are the shapeshift class
    Plus I just like the wolf look :P

Trolls, though my druid is old and I've been too cheap to racechange it.

Oddly little love for Worgen. I guess having shapeshifting as a racial is fairly pointless when your main class mechanic is to shapeshift?
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Before I played WoW I would have said NE (male) since they're the only true race for druids. But seeing how they somehow turned the ferocious and awesome NE from WC3 into your typical sissy generic elf race in WoW. I'm gonna go with tauren, because it fits their race to be attuned to nature and before the war they were buddies to Cenarius.

Trolls have a history of turning into animals, but that's not the only thing druids are about. I don't really see them as protectors of the wild. Plus they look like clowns in their forms. Worgen makes the least sense. They have a curse turning them into werewolves so elves taught them how to turn into bears and moonkins too..?

Horde druids make no sense. They are in tune with nature and ally themselves with the goblins who clear cut forests and pollute everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendippity View Post
    Horde druids make no sense. They are in tune with nature and ally themselves with the goblins who clear cut forests and pollute everything.
    Unlike the eco-friendly gnomes who only build their inventions out of renewable materials and have never been the cause of any pollution?

*cough*Gnomeregan*cough*

Deleted
    Gnomeregan was a hole in the ground even before it got irradiate, hardly a place of natural beauty. Now compare that to Goblins blowing up Azshara just to make it look like the Horde symbol for /kicks/ and you'll see the difference.

Yes. One was an awesome idea and worked exactly as planned. The other was a complete screwup despite low ambitions.

Deleted
    troll, because fucking trolls! they're just awesome anyway, and their cat form is pro.

for alliance, nelf definitely. again, cat form just looks awesome.

least favourite, tauren. you really gotta love the shapeshifted look, because you spend the majority of your time in it, and i hate the tauren cat form with a passion

Quote Originally Posted by Serendippity View Post
    It's for this reason I loathe Goblin Shamans. Shame though, because I think purely aesthetically they're the best looking.

Lore wise only NE and Tauren druids make sense (I know only NEs made sense originally, but Tauren have been in the Cenarion Circle since vanilla. It's time we accepted it), but for some reason I really like my Worgen druid. Yeah, it's super flimsy lore-wise, but they learned it from the Night Elves. Whatever I guess. In my mind it makes more sense than Troll druids.