Whats the Best Option For Holy Priest Gearing?

I got very lucky in SoO on my first go. But the problem is that for some reason LFR considers gear without spirit to be an appropriate item type for Holy. Am I better off reforging into spirit with the higher item level gear, or keeping my lower item LVL stuff that has more spirit?

Deleted
    Depense how much higher the ilvl on your gear is compared to what you already had. If it effects your other stats alot i would consider using it and reforging, gemming and maybe enchanting the spirit back. Gear without spirit is still healing gear. But if you get alot it can be quite frustrating if you are a class that needs alot of spirit. It´s still better to use it if u can affort getting it back another way.

Depends on your spirit, if i get a item with no spirit but it has crit i usually go crit to spirit, you only need a high amount of spirit for hc raiding in my opinion you could run fine with 10k spirit you could also gem spirit like spirit mastery, spirit gems and int and spirit that should make up for the loss of spirit.

Hm okay, I'll give it a try, the shitty thing is that it's like 4 pieces of non spirit gear, I guess I can give it a go at least, maybe go to a spirit flask instead of an INT and I think that may be enough after reforge if I don't use all of them.

That's not being lucky, that's being trolled by Blizzard's RNG loot system

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    That's not being lucky, that's being trolled by Blizzard's RNG loot system
    Trolling is the stated intention behind Blizzards's RNG loot system. They don't say it outright, but if you read even a little bit behind the lines they mention it almost every single time RNG gets mentioned in connection with loot.
    Just as with class and spec balance they intentionally create some drama to keep the emotional involvement high.
    It's why they only ever mention the drop and proc chance of things, never the variance - but the variance is what affects the individual player while the chance only matters for doing the same thing a few thousad times (if the variance is big) and thus might never come into play for you personally.
    You can realize a 50% dropchance each for two items while always giving item a to raid one and item b to raid two for a hundred runs. The variance would show it though.