making plate buffs show shaded cooldown timer - can i offer incentive for this?

im just looking to make plate buffs have shaded cooldown timers on some or all of the buffs/debuffs. am i allowed to offer anything for the work?

Quote Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
    im just looking to make plate buffs have shaded cooldown timers on some or all of the buffs/debuffs. am i allowed to offer anything for the work?
    Offering payments isn't looked upon favourably here.
    I would instead see if you can find other users who would benefit from the same features, or if you can talk to the author of the project and put forward your case for that as a possible feature.

ok ill msg the author tho im not sure how active he/she is since its an old addon that was updated by a fan i believe

tbh its kinda annoying i cant hire someone for good work. this is america.

but on a real note the shaded cooldown timers kinda a big deal thats missing
    Last edited by eosgreen; 2013-10-20 at 07:10 PM.

Authors cannot ask for payment, but many do accept donations.
    There is no such indication on the fan-update though, so ask them directly.
    At the very least offer thanks if you appreciate their work.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-10-21 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
    ok ill msg the author tho im not sure how active he/she is since its an old addon that was updated by a fan i believe

tbh its kinda annoying i cant hire someone for good work. this is america.

but on a real note the shaded cooldown timers kinda a big deal thats missing

This is the internet.. Not America.. Lol..
    The person who created this website isn't American either.

Besides, this website isn't a jobs listing page so getting upset
    about not being able to just throw money at a problem isn't really the right thing to do.