Northern Cloth Scavenging in MoP

Anyone got a clue what skill you need in Tailoring for nothern scavenging to be activ in WoW? Was googling for hours, couldnt find an answer.

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by hYrsch View Post
    Anyone got a clue what skill you need in Tailoring for nothern scavenging to be activ in WoW? Was googling for hours, couldnt find an answer.

Thank you very much
    Think you need to be level 70 and 425 to learn that skill. You have to go to a tailor to learn it. Also, North Cloth Scavenging only benefits when you quest or farm mobs in Northrend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    Think you need to be level 70 and 425 to learn that skill. You have to go to a tailor to learn it. Also, North Cloth Scavenging only benefits when you quest or farm mobs in Northrend.
    Nope! Northern Cloth Scavening is active on any northrend mob and above. It allows you to gather extra embersilk, AND windwool. I'm speaking from personal experience- when a group of humanoid mobs die while in a dungeon, and everyone loots, theres some sparkles afterwards and i get between 5-10 extra windwool per trash pack in the lvl 90 heroics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Nope! Northern Cloth Scavening is active on any northrend mob and above. It allows you to gather extra embersilk, AND windwool. I'm speaking from personal experience- when a group of humanoid mobs die while in a dungeon, and everyone loots, theres some sparkles afterwards and i get between 5-10 extra windwool per trash pack in the lvl 90 heroics.
    this, you needed 425 for nothern scavenging to be active in cata.

still begging for an answer

I would assume 500, since that is when you can craft Bolt of Windwool Cloth.