Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Any news on v2.0?
    Im quite happy with my BrM-Setup but i want to try WW for a bit.
    A all in one solution would be very nice

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Any news on v2.0?
    Im quite happy with my BrM-Setup but i want to try WW for a bit.
    A all in one solution would be very nice
    I hate to quote myself. Especially since I posted this like 3 posts back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocias View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockren View Post
    How is developing 2.0 going? I've been using this since your first post and I can't live without it
    There has been no new development on the addon on curse since the release of 1.5.9 (which was uploaded on 15 Nov 2013). There hasn't been a post in this thread for 6 months. Not sure what the definition of necroing is, but this has to come close. Considering those two facts, unless the dev has been updating his addon somewhere other than curseforge, I think it's likely that this addon is dead.

Based on the activity feed for his monk on armory, it looks like he isn't playing his monk much anymore, either. It looks like he quit playing his Monk in March, came back briefly in June, and hasn't done much on him since. He might still be playing on another character, but it doesn't look like he's playing much on his monk.
    Pretty much everyone has switched to WeakAuras at this point. There's a great sticky in the monk forum that contains a lot of WA strings that you can import. With those, you should be able to approximate the look of the addon from this thread.
    Last edited by Jocias; 2014-08-09 at 08:43 PM.

Deleted
    Fair and valid points for assuming that Jocias, however, not correct

I was temporarily not playing, no more raid content so it was time to focus on some other stuff. I have been developing v2 since 1.5.0 was released. It has been tons of work to get it how i want it to be (modular, customizable, easy to use, multi-spec support). I have made frequent commits to the code repository for v2. Just haven't checked up on this thread quite a while.

I need this addon to be ready before WoD hits, as i'm raiding on my monk during WoD.

YugoMonk v2 core + brewmaster should be ready just before WoD launch (might be beta state during first 1/2 weeks). MistWeaver and Windwalker will be out somewhere during the first tier. The MW and WW modules won't be that much work as the core is very solid and covers a LOT of stuff.

Here, some preview pic's showing how its currently:

Deleted
    Hell yeah! I knew you were not dead

Awesome news, been silently using this addon since 5.4. Great work

Well good mate. Glad you made this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormac View Post
    Sure thing. I have to admit, that lot's of auras are not mine (chi, absorbs, moving HP% of target...kudos to authors). First screen is standard: all auras visible.

Second screen is in combat, when TP has more than 5s, shuffle has more than 10s, hp more than 70%, KS off cd, EB more than 8stacks, guard on cd (cd icon becomes more visible linear with time).

Spear Hand Strike aura:
    TP, shuffle, KS group:

Absorbs:

Hope it will help you to get some ideas. Good luck with great work!

edit: dunno how to shrink those quotes, sry for long post
    Did these strings work for anyone? I can't get them to work even after trying to clean them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Radic View Post
    Fair and valid points for assuming that Jocias, however, not correct

I was temporarily not playing, no more raid content so it was time to focus on some other stuff. I have been developing v2 since 1.5.0 was released. It has been tons of work to get it how i want it to be (modular, customizable, easy to use, multi-spec support). I have made frequent commits to the code repository for v2. Just haven't checked up on this thread quite a while.

I need this addon to be ready before WoD hits, as i'm raiding on my monk during WoD.

YugoMonk v2 core + brewmaster should be ready just before WoD launch (might be beta state during first 1/2 weeks). MistWeaver and Windwalker will be out somewhere during the first tier. The MW and WW modules won't be that much work as the core is very solid and covers a LOT of stuff.

Here, some preview pic's showing how its currently:

I hate to necro a thread and probably get introuble for it, but can ytou give us any further updates? I loved this addon for tracking stagger, guard, chi, etc. Also will it work with the new resolve?

Deleted
    Necroing once again. I bet the author is busy clearing current content though.

So, are you gonna update it for WoD?

Deleted
    Guys i need your help, i'm used to use this addon, but since last update it doesn't work anymore.
    Do i need to do something to active it, since i see all the bars but without the icons etc.

Deleted
    first off, nice necro thread.

looks dead to me.

try this: click