Thread: Yogscast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    12,070
    Lewis is playing again. Just heard them talking about it on the WoW podcast the other day. I believe he's even trying to make a sky golem. Not sure why any of this matters, but yeah, lots of people are playing WoW that haven't for a while. It's sorta how WoW has kept a high number of subs over the years.

    No one quits forever...they are just players that haven't come back yet!
    BAD WOLF

  2. #22
    I haven't followed Yogscast too much. I never really saw much of their WoW videos. However, I believe Lewis said that he still logs on from time to time. Simon said that he wouldn't play Mists of Pandaria because he was going with Guild Wars 2 for a while.

    Now? No clue.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinmeow View Post
    Lewis/Sjin/Sips/Rythian and panda plays World of Warcraft, Some of them never quitted.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I thought Lewis said he hated it because you couldn't kill Death wing at cata launch so he quit

    thats a weird reason to quit...
    Last edited by peggleftw; 2013-10-21 at 08:16 PM.
    Too cool for a signature

  4. #24
    The Lightbringer Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    3,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I know of them from friends, I've never stumbled on a video from them by myself. Don't act like an ass, subcount doesn't mean shit.
    Relax bud, Take a chill pill =)
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    I use to love their wow videos.
    I used to love the Yogscast. I still do, but I used to too.

  6. #26
    The Lightbringer Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    3,905
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

    thats a weird reason to quit...
    Your qoute makes it looks like i posted that o.o
    Last edited by Gimlix; 2013-10-21 at 08:21 PM.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

  7. #27
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    12,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    I used to love the Yogscast. I still do, but I used to too.
    Rest in peace my brave, sunglasses wearing friend.
    BAD WOLF

  8. #28
    Can i get a link to said video where lewis is talking about playing wow again

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Relax bud, Take a chill pill =)
    Not sure why people on forums automaticly assume your mad whenever you say something in response. The ways off the internet I suppose.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post

    Your qoute makes it looks like i posted that o.o

    its because the guy i quoted messed his up and it carried on :P

    edit, like this post, that one post has messed up quoting on 3 posts now!

    easy to fix though!
    Too cool for a signature

  11. #31
    I liked Sips' heroic scenario video. Just minus Rythian and a series would be great.

  12. #32
    Field Marshal Hinmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Azeroth,Razor Hill
    Posts
    60
    Ha ha i found them battle.net/wow/en/guild/defias-brotherhood/Goon_Squad/?character=sjin

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xzul View Post
    Can i get a link to said video where lewis is talking about playing wow again
    Ill believe it when i see it

  13. #33
    The Lightbringer Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    3,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinmeow View Post
    Ha ha i found them battle.net/wow/en/guild/defias-brotherhood/Goon_Squad/?character=sjin

    - - - Updated - - -


    Ill believe it when i see it
    Rythian has never quitted, he even is doing SoO heroic, and has done ToT Heroic before 5.4
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rythian/simple

    Here is Sips, also recent activity 4 hours ago.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...od/Sips/simple

    Alot of famous youtubers play WoW, but they don't make videos because WoW isn't that kind of game that can entertain you outside the game =p
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

  14. #34
    Field Marshal Hinmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Azeroth,Razor Hill
    Posts
    60
    No no no someone said lewis plays they said he said it in a video and i wanted a link to vid
    And i know Rythian never quit he made a few vids

  15. #35
    They let their video views dictate the content they upload and WoW doesn't do amazingly well on their channel, the good news is they seemed to have broken free of having to appease all the little 10 year old kids, I think there was even a time there where they were censoring their videos

    Pretty decent dudes but I must admit I do not understand the appeal of Sips, I just...don't get it

  16. #36
    Field Marshal Hinmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Azeroth,Razor Hill
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    They let their video views dictate the content they upload and WoW doesn't do amazingly well on their channel, the good news is they seemed to have broken free of having to appease all the little 10 year old kids, I think there was even a time there where they were censoring their videos

    Pretty decent dudes but I must admit I do not understand the appeal of Sips, I just...don't get it
    They disabled comments because simon is dead trolls

  17. #37
    I hope they go back to Shadow of Israphel, that series was tits

  18. #38
    Field Marshal Hinmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Azeroth,Razor Hill
    Posts
    60
    They are supose to be making SoI soon

  19. #39
    Field Marshal Hinmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Azeroth,Razor Hill
    Posts
    60
    More is happening http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...co/Zephos/feed
    He has been getting SoO acheves

  20. #40
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Liverpool, Merseyside
    Posts
    4,233
    Wow they're still going, I used to enjoy some of their content but it started to feel really same-ish and forced at times.

    Also it kind of left a bad taste in my mouth after reading that whole thing about them being ass holes to people at that minecraft event and leaving early.

    Oh and some of the fanboys out their are completely cringey, honestly who fanboys over YouTube gamers? Almost as bad as the white knight's on most females on youtube

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •