Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    SoO havent even released the last wing on two of the difficulties yet so ofc it's 2% when you can't finish it other than normal and heroic. then only raiders will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Because I forgot it! I'll get him added as well.

I'm not sure how that is misleading. If you haven't killed Garrosh, you haven't completed SoO.
    It says completed a raid on any difficulty. First of all LFR difficulty is not included for SoO but is on all of the others. Secondly some people will consider part 1,2,3 of SoO each its own seperate raid that should count. It would be clearer if you titled it % of players who have killed final raid boss on any difficulty.
    Last edited by Peacemoon; 2013-10-20 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    SoO havent even released the last wing on two of the difficulties yet so ofc it's 2% when you can't finish it other than normal and heroic. then only raiders will do it.
    Flex 4 is out....So only LFR is the only one you can't complete.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post

it released this week on flex, its only lfr its not released on. but its early in the patch, most guilds still havn't killed him on normal im betting, do this graph in a few months and it will look different.

Just US and EU. Comparing the different difficulties is slightly harder since you can't use achievements anymore, but I am going to look into using the kill counts that you see at the bottom of armory profiles to do so. Not sure how accurate they are, as there are fun bugs like Paragon kills never showing up.

I shared some incomplete US numbers a week or so ago if that would be of interest. The DB has already added another 100k characters since then though, so keep that in mind when looking at them.

As far as where the raiders are, most can't complete Siege of Orgrimmar on Raid Finder yet, as the last wing isn't open. The last wing just opened on flex this week, so most flex raiders may not have done it yet. The previous raids have had months of time and cross realm groups going on for a while now, which is also part of why they are higher.
    So then why release such a premature graph if you know all those sources of error? That just skews the data and makes it look a lot worse than it really is... why not just wait another week or two?

Only 2% finished SoO.

98% are baddies or unsubbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does your armory show that you earned Downfall?
    Yes it does. Right here. It does not, however, credit me with killing the Paragons on my Raid Progression listing on the main section of my armory page.

I always see the same people trolling for nerfs and crusading against certain classes. Everyone Is OP except me
    As a team, we're a lot more interested in fun than balance. It's just for some players they are tightly connected.
    This quote remember certain dev of a certain game with a 2+ year stale metagame..

Deleted
    Just US and EU. Comparing the different difficulties is slightly harder since you can't use achievements anymore, but I am going to look into using the kill counts that you see at the bottom of armory profiles to do so. Not sure how accurate they are, as there are fun bugs like Paragon kills never showing up.
    I guess you'd have to compare people with "Ahead of the Curve" in that case?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear mother of god... only 2% of the playerbase has killed Garrosh in normal or even flex? Doesn't loo too good to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Dear mother of god... only 2% of the playerbase has killed Garrosh in normal or even flex? Doesn't loo too good to be honest.

its still early into the patch and Garrosh was only released on flex this week.

These stats dont really mean much, its all about players who decided to press "I" join a LFR and finish it at least once

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    These stats dont really mean much, its all about players who decided to press "I" join a LFR and finish it at least once

it will likely shoot up in the next 2 weeks after LFR garrosh is released

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    its still early into the patch and Garrosh was only released on flex this week.
    I'm just shocked that the percentage of people doing normals and flex is so low.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2013-10-21 at 12:50 AM. Reason: typoes >.<

A community made of mostly lfr heroes. No mystery why this community sucks and why the game is getting dumbed down to oblivion.

10+ Year Old Account
    according wow progress fewer guilds have killed immersus than Lei Shen so there's that

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it will likely shoot up in the next 2 weeks after LFR garrosh is released
    There will still be ppl doing 30k dps there, and yet getting the achieve..

Thanks for updating the graph with Ordos but WOW...only 10% of the player base! That is shocking to say the least

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    There will still be ppl doing 30k dps there, and yet getting the achieve..
    I blame the community not the player honestly. IF we has a community enforce people actually having to play their toons (vote kick like crazy anybody sub 50k dps, people in current raid tier with no gems/enchants) then we will actually have a change in the community as these players would get fed up with always being kicked after 1 fight in LFR.

But you people would rather come cry about it on the forums instead of making a change!
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    Thanks for updating the graph with Ordos but WOW...only 10% of the player base! That is shocking to say the least

- - - Updated - - -

I blame the community not the player honestly. IF we has a community enforce people actually having to play their toons (vote kick like crazy anybody sub 50k dps, people in current raid tier with no gems/enchants) then we will actually have a change in the community as these players would get fed up with always being kicked after 1 fight in LFR.

But you people would rather come cry about it on the forums instead of making a change!
    No im not crying or sad about anything, I'm just saying those stats don't mean much, since its all about people joining LFR maybe only once and maybe just sitting around til end and getting the achieve

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post

The Vote/Kick system is just not set up to be supportive of anything like this. Its protection for the bad and lazy.