Thumbs up Player housing BG idea!

I was thinking about what if they put in player housing into World of Warcraft then the idea of a battleground where it's 10v10 and everyone's house shows up in the starting area where it's a single road and 5 houses on each side that connects to a gold mine where players fight for control of the gold mine for resources kinda like Arathi Basin. The object of the battleground is to either destroy the opposing factions houses all 10 of them or control X amount of resources.

I think if they ever brought in player housing it would be really cool to see your house or others players houses represented in a bg where you essentially defend your little village from the other faction. There could also be dynamic buffs that appear randomly on the map like when a player picks it up and brings it back to their village in the form of a flag or kill an NPC mini boss, or X amount of mobs so then they would get a siege engine, bombs, guards for your village, bonus resources etc.

So what are your thoughts on this topic?

- - - Updated - - -

This pvp housing battle ground could be called The Shattered Islands, and go along with south seas theme.

Man, no one is touching this thread lol.

Sounds a bit to me like a DOTA style map (at least in the feel), and Blizzard said that they don't currently have the tech to make such a BG happen.

I personally like the idea, to a point. It just seems that it would factor in PvE gear and the PvP geared peeps would defend said PvE geared players so they could have full up time on the "Houses". It's almost like a PvP raid boss map like AV or IoC. Idk, there would have to be a lot of balancing in gear for that to be fully effective.