Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go to WorldofLogs.com, make an account, download the client, set the log location, go in game, type /combatlog, get into combat, reproduce the bug, upload report (PLEASE a small section; reading through 5m of finishers and anticipation would be a pain).

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    Not sure how to get a log but what has happened has been that after using a finisher typically evis/envenom I'll be left with 0/1 (ruthlessness) CP and then 1-2 anticipation charges.

Then I'm able to build up cp like normal and still use the anticipation charges/build on them.
    No need for a log. Its a known issue. It was really horrible last tier with .5 sec gcd fully saturated. CPs just have a delay to them when they are gained and that includes cps gained from converting anticipation. Anticipation seemed to frequently bug out when I managed to generate new cps before the anticipation ones converted which unfortunately was fairly common during ToT.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd heard complaints specifically after the T15 4p GCD reduction was causing problems, but I've never heard someone see issues in assassination...

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    I'd heard complaints specifically after the T15 4p GCD reduction was causing problems, but I've never heard someone see issues in assassination...
    I haven't played assassination in t16, but it happened some back in t14. The .5 sec gcd just made it far more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    Ya I raided last tier as assassination and I had it happen to me a lot.

I just reproduced the bug some what frequently and I think it's a lag issue.... possibly. Running around the timeless isle right now cause I'm bored and fighting the elite mobs up by ordos that have a lot of hp and I only have a 50ms home and world latency so I'm not lagging per se.

If I do any finisher at all not just a damage finisher at all and if I have anticipation stacks. Not sure if it's more than 1 but I just got it to work with 1 stack. But, if I use a finisher and then immediately sinister strike right after which is what I'm supposed to do anyways it seems like sometimes the anticipation charge will stay up there. I took a screen shot of it... which I don't know how to upload either. It has my anticipation up in the buff bar and only 2 cp on the target which should be possible as far as this talent is supposed to work.

I really think it's just lag between rogues and their low 1 second gcd and then also having to bounce back and forth between the combo point bar, the buff bar, and then the combo point bar again.

If someone tells me how to upload a screen shot I'll post it if you want to see the buff and cp in action.

And btw I got this bug to pop up with no adrenaline rush up, no heroism, no crazy stuff and just a basic 16k haste so nothing fancy smancy there either. Just basic combat solo mob farming outside of CDs.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/

Top right corner, "computer", select appropriate SS from your WoW folder. I don't get around for testing enough anymore, but if we can document the event happening properly we might be able to post it as a bug and hope it's something Blizz can actually fix - we've mentioned it here, but explaining mechanically what's happening will at least make it clear to the devs what really needs fixing (if it happens to be an easy fix... I wouldn't expect anything). If it's happening outside of CDs, it might be a bigger issue that needs looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    Ya I raided last tier as assassination and I had it happen to me a lot.

I just reproduced the bug some what frequently and I think it's a lag issue.... possibly. Running around the timeless isle right now cause I'm bored and fighting the elite mobs up by ordos that have a lot of hp and I only have a 50ms home and world latency so I'm not lagging per se.

If I do any finisher at all not just a damage finisher at all and if I have anticipation stacks. Not sure if it's more than 1 but I just got it to work with 1 stack. But, if I use a finisher and then immediately sinister strike right after which is what I'm supposed to do anyways it seems like sometimes the anticipation charge will stay up there. I took a screen shot of it... which I don't know how to upload either. It has my anticipation up in the buff bar and only 2 cp on the target which should be possible as far as this talent is supposed to work.

I really think it's just lag between rogues and their low 1 second gcd and then also having to bounce back and forth between the combo point bar, the buff bar, and then the combo point bar again.

If someone tells me how to upload a screen shot I'll post it if you want to see the buff and cp in action.

And btw I got this bug to pop up with no adrenaline rush up, no heroism, no crazy stuff and just a basic 16k haste so nothing fancy smancy there either. Just basic combat solo mob farming outside of CDs.
    If I'm reading this right, then the ability is working as intended.

The wording on Anticipation says "Offensive finishing move", meaning Eviscerate, Envenom, Rupture, or Crimson Tempest. Using Slice and Dice or Recuperate with 5 combo points, and 3 Anticipation charges, will leave you with 0 Combo Points, and you will retain 3 Anticipation charges until you
    1) Get to 5 CPs again, and the "6th" point will turn into a 4th Anticipation Charge,
    or 2) You don't get any more anticipation charges, and Anticipation will expire
    or 3) You use a finisher at <5 combo points, and you will fill the "offensive finishing move" criteria, and you will have those old Anticipation charges placed into your Combo Point pool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    If I'm reading this right, then the ability is working as intended.
    Totally missed the part you bolded in the quote... but it sounds like you're seeing it on offensive finishers, Warstar?

Ya I get it sometimes during adrenaline rush which I almost never use SnD on and typically go into AR with a big stack of SnD up and still will see the bug.

And like I said I've seen this frequently as assassination which never uses SnD after the pull and that's 99% of the time never going to be more than a 2-3 point SnD unless you're doing it wrong.