Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Taco Bell Is the Worst Fast Food I've Ever Eaten

I'm bored so I figured I'd share. I've had plenty of fast food in my life but I've never had the chance to taste Taco Bell, until about a month ago. And I saw it's all the rage in America so I figured it would taste pretty good.

I ordered 3 tacos (smallest thing I've ever seen, like 5 inches long) and dug in. Ordered some nacho hard shell taco overlapping a soft shell taco, and like 2 beef burritos.

Was disgusting. All I gotta say. Why does everyone like this food?

Mmmmmm 3 Doritos Locos Nacho Cheese Tacos, Some nachos, and a Mountain Dew Freeze and I'm set for the day.

I've never had it but one reason is because it's cheap, and some people really DO like the taste....those people are entitled to their wrong opinion of course.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say, I don't know, people have different tastes? Derp?

I happen to like Taco Bell. I wouldn't say it's the best food in the world, sure. But considering I don't eat burgers, TB is where I usually end up when I'm looking for something quick. It also doesn't help that I'm a fanatic for mexican/tex-mex food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Have you ever had a Cheesy Gordita Crunch? That shit is the fucking cat's meow.

Deleted
    Why does everyone like this food?
    Not everyone likes this food. It is only that those who do not enjoy it probably dont have the need to rant about it online so thats why you usually dont hear them because they move on with their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Something tells me you probably appreciate any food a lot more than the average person most of the time...

Only thing good about taco bell is baja blast. I have access to real mexican food and that's why there isn't a taco bell in my neighborhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good food, but what pisses me off is they discontinue their best stuff. 3 layer nachos, chicken flatbread, and beefy crunch burrito (the ones with hot fritos). They were all the best, and they all went away. Plus, where I live, the local store here isn't even "fast food". It's more like "should I take a nap while you make my food?", um food. Also:

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post

I prefer Chipotle. But the dorito's locos taco is pretty good.

Rest of it I really don't care about.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty incredible to eat that Cheesy Gordita Crunch or a XXL Grilled Stuffed Burrrito at 2 a.m. with fiery hot sauce while trying to kill the buzz after a night of drinking with friends.

Taco Bell doesn't come close to other taco chains, but it's open late and affordable.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Taco Bell is pretty nasty, generally speaking. For fast Mexican food, I go to FasTaco, which is a very small local chain(only 3 locations).

15+ Year Old Account
    Clearly never had a Jack in the Box taco.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    It's pretty incredible to eat that Cheesy Gordita Crunch or a XXL Grilled Stuffed Burrrito at 2 a.m. with fiery hot sauce while trying to kill the buzz after a night of drinking with friends.

Taco Bell doesn't come close to other taco chains, but it's open late and affordable.
    And you can pour their mediocre hot sauce on everything. When you are drunk/stoned at 1am, it really doesn't matter what it tastes like with hot sauce. Now if they had Sriracha in packets I would be in heaven.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePitch View Post
    Something tells me you probably appreciate any food a lot more than the average person most of the time...
    Nah... I'll say when I'm in the right mood the cheesy gordita crunch is the best fucking thing on this planet. And I'm someone who knows food.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Can't take OP seriously, the Dorritos Loco tacos are the best even when you're not on cloud 9 ~yum~

10+ Year Old Account
    Sir, this is one of those threads where I really want to just joke with you but seriously you and my dad are the only people I know that dislike Taco Bell.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree OP.. I have friends who eat this shit all the time and I have tried it twice in my life time and both times I couldn't even finish the meal. I personally refuse to ever eat at Taco Bell or a Mcdonalds because both have some of the shittiest food taste and health wise you could eat ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Sir, this is one of those threads where I really want to just joke with you but seriously you and my dad are the only people I know that dislike Taco Bell.
    That's why I'm amused. I can make better tacos while sleep walking (I'll give you the recipe if you want), but... as I said... if in the right mood, Taco Bell is good shit.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

taco bell (and all fast food) is made up of the left overs of real food. that being said.. cheesy gordita crunch 4lyfe