Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Time for same faction BGs.

Waiting 10-15 minutes in random BG queue as Horde is getting extremely old.

Getting instant queues as Alliance and losing 95% of BGs is getting extremely old too.

Just allow horde vs alliance, horde vs horde, and alliance vs alliance BGs like rated and be done with it.

Pvpers don't care about lore anyway. We just want to play and have a fair shot at winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    And considering, based on the story, we're currently in an uneasy alliance, 'bonding' with the opposing faction in PvP certainly wouldn't hurt things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I feel exactly the same.
    This also could help with the win/lose ratio.

*thumb up*

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Well I guess nobody disagrees with me then.

They do it for RBGS so why not regulars?

It only makes sense...

I don't pvp often but are War Games set up to do same faction battles?

I dont see why not. Then again, I dont see why theres such a wait for horde and insta-queues for ally. It didnt seem that unbalanced before patch.
    Is the horde to ally pvp ratio that unbalanced?

Well, all I know, is yes, on horde, 10 to 15 min ques. On alliance, less than a minute if that. I win a lot more on horde lately, almost 73% win rate now since I blacklisted the crap ones for horde. Alliance win rate, not so much, closer to 50% to 45%, horde wins a lot more maps now from what I have seen in the bgs.

Yes, I agree. Horde vs. Horde, etc..

15+ Year Old Account
    Only way to make it work is that you see the other players Caverns of Time style. It'll take a few months for the Horde to stop shouting "FOR THE HORDE" while stealing their own flag and taking it to the Night Elf base, but sure.

Deleted
    If this is part of a greater plan to get rid of the two factions entirely I'm all for it :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneOstrich View Post
    If this is part of a greater plan to get rid of the two factions entirely I'm all for it :P
    Lore-wise, you're playing the wrong game if that's what you want.

Would like to see this happening to be honest, would do good not for only end-level pvp, but twink brackets too (which I personally care for)

Here is a hoping it'll happen, don't really see a drawback for it, only benefits...

Quote Originally Posted by Decorpse View Post
    I dont see why not. Then again, I dont see why theres such a wait for horde and insta-queues for ally. It didnt seem that unbalanced before patch.
    Is the horde to ally pvp ratio that unbalanced?
    For PvP, yes. Favoring the Horde at least in numbers.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's either too few or too many Horde queuing for BGs, if these subjective numbers are true for the majority.

Civil wars sound like a nice change of pace. Sure why not. But they will have to kill the ability to communicate between each other to avoid griefing and such.

Just do it as RBGs, nothing else. Simply as that.
    Queues for both factions will drop to almost instant ones.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Civil wars sound like a nice change of pace. Sure why not. But they will have to kill the ability to communicate between each other to avoid griefing and such.
    You can't communicate with the other team in rateds even if you are from the same faction. It would work similar to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thudin View Post
    Just do it as RBGs, nothing else. Simply as that.
    Queues for both factions will drop to almost instant ones.
    Exactly. There's no reason to wait 15 min to play a BG. It's ridiculous right now.

The only incentive right now to queue as Alliance is for the instant queues, and you want to take that away too?

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    The only incentive right now to queue as Alliance is for the instant queues, and you want to take that away too?
    You would retain your instant queue, only your win rate would go up. What is your problem here?

You would fight other alliance teams as alliance too.

I'm sorry but I think the current system is shit. Either you play horde and wait 15 min to win, or you play ally and lose. This is flawed for both factions. I'm honestly surprised Blizz (a billion dollar company) can't balance this shit when the solution is so simple. Lore be damned. PvPers aren't playing for the fucking lore anyway.
    Last edited by Coldhearth; 2013-10-23 at 10:27 AM.

No thank you.

If it bothers you that much you are welcome to que rated bgs via Oqueue. You don't speak for the majority, and you certainly don't speak for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.