Thread: New FOTM player

New FOTM player

Well I always pvped on the classes I liked. Mainly ignored the FOTM crap. But now I can't get into any rbgs. So I give. What class is currently sought after the most?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

It's hard to say exaclty what is sought mostly, it always depends on the current RBG comp.
    Go warrior, be OP for arenas & rbgs, also have possibility to be FC.

Otherwise be good at any class You want,
    They are looking for good DKs, Hunter, Mages, Locks, Rogues, Boomkins... just less about Ret/Enh/Spriests, mostly, hybrids, as they are... yeah, hybrids..

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Thudin View Post
    Go warrior, be OP for arenas & rbgs, also have possibility to be FC.
    I wouldn't recommend that. With all the illogical complaining going on about them Blizzard will probably nerf them soon. And Warriors would be trash tier in RBGs without their bleed damage being so insane (I imagine they'll change Deep Wounds soon, it is a little bit absurd) and as we've seen in every season before 5.4, Warriors are the worst melee class if they don't have the insane AoE damage they have right now.

I'd go with DK, Hunter, Mage, Lock if you're looking for something strong. Historically all 4 classes have been viable in arenas and RBGs every season (Hunters were trash in seasons 1-4 really, but after they removed dead zone Hunters improved greatly) so I'd say any of those four will be good for the foreseeable future. I'd love to play a Lock personally, but the thought of gearing another character for PvP makes me want to start cutting myself, so perhaps in a few months.

What spec and pet for Hunter is being used? Out of those 4 he is the only 90 I could feasibly play. My lock is 66 mage is 86 and I can't target call very well to play my DK. I do like my hunter, he is my fave class for pvp. but I stopped pvping on him around 5.2 when Mages and Ele shamans just nuked me without me even seeing them.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-10-21 at 10:04 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you asking what class you should play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    That's what I read as well..

Anyways, play what you like, make your own team, win.

Deleted
    The bobber is floating on the surface, waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What spec and pet for Hunter is being used? Out of those 4 he is the only 90 I could feasibly play. My lock is 66 mage is 86 and I can't target call very well to play my DK. I do like my hunter, he is my fave class for pvp. but I stopped pvping on him around 5.2 when Mages and Ele shamans just nuked me without me even seeing them.
    What when did ele and mage faceroll hunter :O

I'll bite!

We don't allow 'pick my class' threads on MMO-C, it's very subjective and often the final verdict is just to play what you enjoy most. By the time you level and gear any of your characters patch 5.5 will be just around the corner and that will no doubt change the 'FOTM' class.

You should check out hypermode's sticky about leading and playing RBGs. He talks about group comps and the impact of certain classes. I don't know how up to date it is, though, because I don't RBG personally.