Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Lightbulb Anduin avenge his father death and Velen's war with former bestfriend!?

Just a thought I like to share and discuss by writing as if it had happen already.

One way or another the Burning Legion will kill the King of Stormwind, Varian Wrynn.
    Anduin now swear to avenge his father's death as he takes the crown and becomes the new King of Stormwind, but who will be the High King\Queen of the Alliance?

This is now the time for the Alliance to shine in the beginning of an expansion.

Anduin has shown to be a man of high intelligence but also very thoughtful, peaceful human being.
    But as he will revenge his father's death and stopping the Burning Legion from destroying Azeroth completely.
    You will see a new less peaceful side of Anduin, the King of Stormwind.

Anduin Wrynn, the only student of Velen, the Great Prophet. Will fight side by side with his mentor Velen, against the Burning Legion as Velen's former bestfriend, Kil'jaeden is leading the attack personally against Azeroth. It's quite personal. All of it.

Imagine hell and heaven, you have the "angels" (Anduin & Velen) walking thru the flames of hell in Kil'jaedens own "home\domain\whatever place he is", with determination they will destroy him! So not in Azeroth, not in some other planet the Burning Legion wants to take, but in Kil'jadens own backyard, they march up to destroy him for good.

That's at least my vision for the future, what do you think?
    Last edited by Gnome; 2013-10-21 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Added (Imagine hell, etc words at the end.)

wow draenei get to shine again!? fuck yeah.

Ops, I should had posted this in the Lore *sorry*.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    Ops, I should had posted this in the Lore *sorry*.
    Moved it over for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Well at least we know, that metzen isn't worst fantasy writer of all time, as compared to this he looks pretty damn good.

Also i kinda lost it at "angel" part. The sheer amount of protagonist might made me want kill a puppy. Or two.

I don't know about the rest but I'd love to see Vanessa VanCleef hook up with Anduin and become the Queen later on, honestly it's about time to redeem someone in Warcraft and redeeming Defias Brotherhood as a whole, especially Vanessa, would be pretty cool for the Alliance. And before you go "But we killed her in Deadmines!" There are ways around that, 1. It was just a "dream", don't forget she poisoned us just before the fight. OR 2. When the ship blew up she vanished and ran away and left a decoy instead of her body, don't forget Rogues can do that. On top of all that, there's barely any major Rogue characters, we need more in the spotlight! Also, Vanessa is the same age as Anduin, perfect match!

Is Velen still alive? Must've been having tea with Genn Greymane while everyone else was busy kicking Kor'kron butt.

One of the major Alliance storylines in MoP is the personal growth and character development of Anduin under the guidance of both the Pandaren and the Celestials. Even if (cough, when, cough) Varian is killed, I'd find it unlikely for Anduin to be moved by vengeance.

Also, I don't think we'll get into Kil'jaeden's backyard before he's in our kitchen.

But yes, I sure hope Velen finally gets some well deserved air time along with Anduin next expansion.

For the Naaru. For the Light.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they'll be killing Varian anytime soon, that's the major problem i see with your idea. It would be comparable to killing Thrall.

If anything, we'll see either Anduin joining Velen on Velen's spotlight moment, Anduin being his father's prime advisor, or simple back to being the kid near the throne who took so many years from pre-teen to teen.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    I don't think they'll be killing Varian anytime soon, that's the major problem i see with your idea.
    I never said soon, just said in the future.

I dont understand why are people constantly boosting or expecting from Anduin to become something that atm he is not and will not be anytime soon. Sure with time and some proper fighting action he can become somewhat strong, but in any real fight scenarion atm, Anduin would just be more of a problem then help to Velen or anyone else. I highly doubt he could stand his ground against KJ or endless waves of legion demons.

So imo, just best leave Anduin where he is a peacefull kid that is eager to explore the world and make piece, dont try and turn him into some too powerfull character out of nowhere like it happened to Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said soon, just said in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome
    This is now the time for the Alliance to shine in the beginning of an expansion.
    My bad, i read this as "in the beginning of the next expansion.
    I guess the main problem in my opinion is gone, it all sounds plausible.

I mean, Varian has to die, one way or another. I just don't think it will be anytime soon.

Deleted
    jesus l2use some non-eye-hurting-fonts ffs.... i doubt that the lil boy has the temper to go all out revenge mode... and it would not fit him

Deleted
    First of all Kil'Jaeden is Velen's brother. (so is Archimonde)

Yes Anduin would avenge his father if he ever died but not due to his lust for revenge, Anduin is above that. Personally I can't wait to finally bring the war to the Legion with the army of the light. Basically my dream expansion.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-10-21 at 12:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scary part is, Cast Jaina Proudmoore as Queen and it won't be far from plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    I don't think they'll be killing Varian anytime soon.
    That's what I thought at some point of:
    Obi wan Kenobi
    Qui Gon Jin
    Boromir
    Eddard Stark
    Robb Stark
    Any other Stark and any other character portrayed by Sean Bean
    Dumbledore
    Agent Coulson
    Peter Parker
    etc. etc.

Also, you don't get a whole expansion of prince grooming for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Yes Anduin would avenge his father if he ever died but not due to his lust for revenge, Anduin is above that. Personally I can't wait to finally bring the war to the Legion with the army of the light. Basically my dream expansion.
    You are right, revenge is not the right word it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Scary part is, Cast Jaina Proudmoore as Queen and it won't be far from plausible.
    Except it's unlikely that no one will notice that she's one fry short of a happy meal.

it will be a cold day in hell when varian allows himself to die. the only way varian would die is if it were the only way to save anduin.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    When you say it like that..

Varian dies, Jaina Proudmoore is selected or takes his place as the Queen of Stormwind. Who would take her place as one of the six in Kirin Tor?
    Would they just be one of the five instead and have secondary leader Vargoth become the prime leader?
    Jaina Proudmoore's student, Kinndy Sparkshine was destroyed by the mana bomb, so she is not mentoring anyone, as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    That's what I thought at some point of:
    Obi wan Kenobi
    Qui Gon Jin
    Boromir
    Eddard Stark
    Robb Stark
    Any other Stark and any other character portrayed by Sean Bean
    Dumbledore
    Agent Coulson
    Peter Parker
    etc. etc.

Also, you don't get a whole expansion of prince grooming for nothing.
    obi wan was pretty old and wasnt THAT important.
    anyone who wasnt in the originally trilogy was pretty much guaranteed to die
    not super into lord of the rings and havent started watching game of thrones yet so ill give you that.
    we already knew harry potter was going to end in the next book so while killing off dumbledore was surprising its not like he was really a main character
    coulson isnt dead
    peter is only dead in the ultimate universe and his mind is temporarly gone in the 616 universe but we all know that isnt going to last, peters died tons of times and in this one its gonna be even easier to bring him back since he isnt actually dead, all they have to do is make up some mumbo jumbo about how doc octopus didnt actually switch bodies with him only made him think he did.

also anduin is only 14/15 years old. hes way to young to be king yet

- - - Updated - - -

When you say it like that..

Varian dies, Jaina Proudmoore is selected or takes his place as the Queen of Stormwind. Who would take her place as one of the six in Kirin Tor?
    Would they just be one of the five instead and have secondary leader Vargoth become the prime leader?
    Jaina Proudmoore's student, Kinndy Sparkshine was destroyed by the mana bomb, so she is not mentoring anyone, as far as I know.

jaina is from kul'tiras. she has no rights to the kingdom of stormwind.

queen of kul'tiras when they finally decide to figure out what they wanna do with it? sure but theres no way jaina would ever be queen of stormwind, and she definitely wouldnt be queen of the alliance since most of the alliance dislikes her.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552