Thread: garrosh normal

Deleted

garrosh normal

got a hole raid day to progress on him, which spec /stat prio is best for him=)?

Deleted
    Destro!!!!!!!! I'm going destro, killing engeeners and garrosh, nuking desecrates alone, interupting MC's.... destro lock FTW!

stats??? mastery> 10124 haste > crit. Use Havoc for shadowburns in phase one on garrosh saccrefacing his minions.

Edit: I forgot so say im dop on dmg every single time.

Deleted
    cool=) am not on the killing the engi adds. does that make any diffrence=)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    cool=) am not on the killing the engi adds. does that make any diffrence=)?
    More dps, 'coz you will be on boss 100% time, there will be no need to run away. Just AoE Immolate and RoF boss and adds around him and you will have more embers then you can spend on chaos bolts.

Edit: That's only in Phase 1. There are a lot of things you need to watch out, like chain heal cast and desecrate. And then you go to Phase 2 there are no adds so just keep your single target rotation interupt/stun mc'ed people, move for desecrate, kill desecrate (if youre asaigned for it), when he gets inmroved wirdwind kill adds one at the time and keep them away from each other. Phase 3, i dont know how are ppl doing this but we just place desecrates around boss and ignore little adds, you cant stun MC peaple so you need to interupt this. INTERUPT them that is main thing to do in P3.
    Last edited by mmoc225ca42f78; 2013-10-21 at 12:01 PM.

Deleted
    yes, it seems like destruction is the way to go at this fight, merely because of its insane aoe and its ability to break the mind controls kinda fast. Also, there's a lot to execute.
    I go for Mastery >> haste > crit, because if the massive AoE in p1 and the fact, that affliction is my second specc and I don't want to reforge for non-heroics :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kasajunior View Post
    Destro!!!!!!!! I'm going destro, killing engeeners and garrosh, nuking desecrates alone, interupting MC's.... destro lock FTW!

stats??? mastery> 10124 haste > crit. Use Havoc for shadowburns in phase one on garrosh saccrefacing his minions.

Edit: I forgot so say im dop on dmg every single time.
    well the vast majority of the fight is single target, and there is only massive aoe in p1, so there is really no point in gearing for aoe, mastery>crit>haste is prolly the way to go but it comes down to preference, i prefer more crit than haste atleast due to using LMG and i dont want my incins to get too far below the gcd. i reforge out of as much haste i can and put it into crit.

destro is definately the way to go on garrosh as it has so many tools for that fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    well the vast majority of the fight is single target, and there is only massive aoe in p1, so there is really no point in gearing for aoe, mastery>crit>haste is prolly the way to go but it comes down to preference, i prefer more crit than haste atleast due to using LMG and i dont want my incins to get too far below the gcd. i reforge out of as much haste i can and put it into crit.

destro is definately the way to go on garrosh as it has so many tools for that fight.
    Sure is you want to go crit>haste go for it, but it really depends on playstile of serten person. For example im doing 30k more dps by going for haste on single target then heavy crit. And in my opinion crit=haste its only playstile.

Deleted
    Some might laugh, but I go Demonology... its actually quite a nice fight and its one where you don't now struggle with energy gains cause you can dot up desecrates ToC is nice 'n' quick breaking mc's along with chaos wave... plus having all that mobility in transition phases and (from the speed of our kills) great timing for transitions as every time we go into transition (temple/terrace/etc) 2mins come off and get mega burst with Go:Serv(cause who uses Go:Serv in any other spec) and the ludicrously long ICD of Bindings 115secs (has been up at least 3/4 of time during this phase) etc plus with the way I'm gemmed/reforged for Affliction 13737 haste/14750 mastery all that extra haste makes for a lot of imps (Do not glyph for imp swarm initial burst aint worth it the sustained imp spawn is far more beneficial)... Just feels like a really friendly spec for the fight despite the fact it sucks so hard on pretty much every other fight...
    Last edited by mmocec5b9995de; 2013-10-21 at 01:45 PM.