Good day Guild Recruiters,

I'm a long time player that raided extensively from Vanilla to Wrath, took a break during Cata and now just play casually in MoP. As fun as oQueue is to find groups, I'm looking for something a more permanent group to play with. I am looking for a guild to that runs Arenas, RBGs and Random BGs. Could be super casual and fun or gameface every match, but I really looking for a group that doesn't rage over it's members and has fun in this game. Basically looking for a group of players that wants to play and get better without expecting to walk into it and come out with 2.6k.

Although I was a hardcore raider in Wrath, I'm too far behind in gear to be beneficial to a Heroic progression guild. That said, I am always interested in raid content and would not mind raiding in an Alt group if available.

Additional information:
Play Times: 3:30 pm - 11:00 pm (Weekdays), Weekends are open
Faction: I don't mind Faction changing if the guild looks like it'll be a good fit.
Toons: Can be seen in Signature but I'd prefer to play either my Hunter or Warlock, but willing to playing my others:
[H] Hunter
[H] Warlock

[A] Warrior
[A] H. Priest
[H] Rogue
[H] Death Knight
[H] R. Pally
[H] E. Shaman (Really undergeared)