Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is so fake, sorry but blizzard will probably transport these goodies themself and not let a strange company open these boxes -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostlad View Post
    [I]My buddy works for a transportation business. He sent me a message when he got home he was transferring stuff from planes and what not. Just so happened, one of the things was a huge shipment of stuff from Blizzard Entertainment. so he was asking where it was headed and what not, sure enough blizzcon.
    blah blah, we chat...so then i asked, well did you see anything cool?
    He tells me everything was colored black and green inside the crates and a few larger crates they had to open up to make sure nothing was damaged. When he opened it up, he noticed it was a lot of poster like items, and sure enough it had "World of Warcraft" crap all over it. He said it was a black and green and blue theme to it. Didn't have a name just wow on it. Though he did say one caught his eye. Had a figure holding a crossbow and said something like "The night is no place for demons anymore" and had a picture of some guy holding crossbows. Maybe demon hunters?!
    Idk, the perks to working shit hours huh.[/I]

So I found this reddit post and I reckon this could maybe hint at the next expansion being legion. I know people are gonna say its diablo 3 and I think the part where he talks about the crossbows is actually diablo because if they were shipping a large amount of stuff it would have been WoW and Diablo stuff mixed but by the sounds of it the hint at the colour could be legion. please no trolls this is just speculation I dont want to see any of your half life 3 confirmed bullshit
    Most likely a missinterpretation, its always happening... But, when i fnished reading your post, for some reason, the WC2 Rangers poped up my head, an back then Rangers used crossbows... So if it is not a missinterpretation could they making Rangers (petless archer class) for next x-pac?? It fits in Lore, and perhaps we might even see Alleria, which is the most famous Ranger.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    Most likely a missinterpretation, its always happening... But, when i fnished reading your post, for some reason, the WC2 Rangers poped up my head, an back then Rangers used crossbows... So if it is not a missinterpretation could they making Rangers (petless archer class) for next x-pac?? It fits in Lore, and perhaps we might even see Alleria, which is the most famous Ranger.
    I just don't think there's enough original ground to add Rangers. It's, as you said, a petless hunter. Petless Hunter is not a class, that's a spec. It's called marksman spec.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I just don't think there's enough original ground to add Rangers. It's, as you said, a petless hunter. Petless Hunter is not a class, that's a spec. It's called marksman spec.
    Are even MM Hunters viable without a pet?? I haven't played MoP, but i've never seen a Hunter without a pet before, ever (exception goes for new players... yes i've seen a couple of hunters without a pet)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring the supposed content of the shipped, this doesn't make sense at all.

Anaheim Convention Center is a 15 minute drive from Blizzard's HQ in Irvine; they wouldn't need to "ship" anything. They probably would use a third party company to move things like the statues and whatnot, but all of the promotional stuff could be boxed up and transported privately.

And even if they did ship it for some bizarro reason, why would they do it now? Anaheim has conventions for other things going on between now and Blizzcon; do you think they're just going to store all the stuff for two weeks?

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Nope, Demon Hunters in WoW wouldn't wield Crossbows. I don't think much more needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    I'd say Sylvanas is "a bit" more famous.

Would have made a lot more sense if it was a shipment of stuff TO (and not 'from') Blizzard. I can see them getting materials printed around this time, but they aren't going to be moving it to Blizzcon's location until they start getting set up a few weeks from now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    your right, they wouldn't. However, I'm sure they don't make this stuff themselves and there's a high probability that it's made overseas to cut cost. So the idea that someone was opening boxes to check before shipping isn't completely unrealistic, however improbable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Ignoring the supposed content of the shipped, this doesn't make sense at all.

Anaheim Convention Center is a 15 minute drive from Blizzard's HQ in Irvine; they wouldn't need to "ship" anything. They probably would use a third party company to move things like the statues and whatnot, but all of the promotional stuff could be boxed up and transported privately.

And even if they did ship it for some bizarro reason, why would they do it now? Anaheim has conventions for other things going on between now and Blizzcon; do you think they're just going to store all the stuff for two weeks?
    Posters still need to be printed, i doubt they would order it to be printed in the area where they could easely be spoiled by somekind of fan.

The OP, also speaks of those posters being shiped in a airplane .

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    I'd say Sylvanas is "a bit" more famous.
    Most likely just a representation of Sylvanas and not related to any class at all .

Quote Originally Posted by Boostlad View Post
    [I]My buddy works for a transportation business. He sent me a message when he got home he was transferring stuff from planes and what not. Just so happened, one of the things was a huge shipment of stuff from Blizzard Entertainment. so he was asking where it was headed and what not, sure enough blizzcon.
    blah blah, we chat...so then i asked, well did you see anything cool?
    He tells me everything was colored black and green inside the crates and a few larger crates they had to open up to make sure nothing was damaged. When he opened it up, he noticed it was a lot of poster like items, and sure enough it had "World of Warcraft" crap all over it. He said it was a black and green and blue theme to it. Didn't have a name just wow on it. Though he did say one caught his eye. Had a figure holding a crossbow and said something like "The night is no place for demons anymore" and had a picture of some guy holding crossbows. Maybe demon hunters?!
    Idk, the perks to working shit hours huh.[/I]

So I found this reddit post and I reckon this could maybe hint at the next expansion being legion. I know people are gonna say its diablo 3 and I think the part where he talks about the crossbows is actually diablo because if they were shipping a large amount of stuff it would have been WoW and Diablo stuff mixed but by the sounds of it the hint at the colour could be legion. please no trolls this is just speculation I dont want to see any of your half life 3 confirmed bullshit

I work in transportation. A driver picking up a load typically doesn't give a shit where it came from. Nor would they ever be asked to open a "crate" and verify the contents of a shipment. Nor does anybody ever ship anything in crates anymore. The crate part was the dead giveaway. Plus if it was a shipment of posters, posters are shipped in cardboard tubes that each contain like 20 or so posters. That's why they always naturally want to curl up. And while everything is made in China, printed items are usually made locally, since every state, county, etc on the planet has a local printing press.

And Blizzcon is being held in Anaheim, Blizzard is in Irvine, a 25 minute drive from Anaheim. WHY WOULD YOU SHIP SOMETHING BY AIR MAIL FROM IRVINE TO ANAHEIM?
    Last edited by Gheld; 2013-10-21 at 03:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I work in transportation. A driver picking up a load typically doesn't give a shit where it came from. Nor would they ever be asked to open a "crate" and verify the contents of a shipment. Nor does anybody ever ship anything in crates anymore. The crate part was the dead giveaway. Plus if it was a shipment of posters, posters are shipped in cardboard tubes that each contain like 20 or so posters. That's why they always naturally want to curl up. And while everything is made in China, printed items are usually made locally, since every state, county, etc on the planet has a local printing press.

And Blizzcon is being held in Anaheim, Blizzard is in Irvine, a 25 minute drive from Anaheim. WHY WOULD YOU SHIP SOMETHING BY AIR MAIL FROM IRVINE TO ANAHEIM?
    Problem solved... Its fake.

So he remembers the entire tagline on the poster but can't remember the supposed expansion's name? Riiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    No fuck you, rainbow unicorns aren't a thing. Legion Unicorns are what's coming first you fool.

Infracted. Keep it civil

Really!? We are enthusiastic!

Please don't respond using reaction or meme images or gifs. MMO-Champion isn't intended to be an imageboard-style forum. Use your words!
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-10-21 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post

And yes stuff is still ship in crates some stuff I've seen load on trucks have been in crates. But posters are normally in boxes and rolled up