LF Quickest RaidParty Buffepets Taming Guides

Hellow Everybody. Hunters have all Raidparty buffs, CDs, and Boss debufs if only they tame the right pet. However, whne pugging often times the PUG Hunters do not have an appropriate pet with them so we miss out on one buff. My Problem is I know *a* place where to get Pets with the Buffs but the place whic his fastest to reach.

So do you guys know the quickest Guides to send them for Pet taming fast? (Neutral, Alliance, Horde)
    Where to go and which creature to target to get each Raid Buff?

*BloodLust (Core Hound)
    *Combat Resurrection (Quilen)
    *Spell Power and Crit (Water Strider)

*Mastery (Cat)
    *Crit (Wolf)
    *Attribute Bonus (Shale Spider)
    *Stamina (Silithid)
    *Spell Haste (Sporebat)
    *Attack Speed (Hyena, Serpent)

*Armor Reduction (Raptor)
    *Physical Vulnerability (Ravager)
    *Spell Vulnerability (Wind Serpent)

*Web (Spider)
    *Interrupt (Various)

So for Example if we have a Hunter without Sporebats for Spell Haste yet again, then currently I say "Portal Shattrath then fly to Zangarmarsh and tame a Sporebat there" because I know it is *a way* but not sure whether it is the easiest and quickest Way.

Anybody know the fastest tamind guide for each of these buffs?
    Capitalism, Ho!

With 50 stable slots available, do you really want to raid with hunters who are too lazy to have all the buffs covered already?
    There's even a stable master right in front of the main entrance for the current raid (Shrine of Two Moons and Alliance city equivalent). IMO boot any hunters that don't have easy access to the pet which helps the raid.

http://www.wow-petopia.com/

excelent site to look for skins, locations, info about pets.

i also use http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/ to name my pets

Very many Hunters who join Pugs and even some normal Raiders don't have access to every raid buff. When I say I have all buff/debuff pets then I receive astonished praises.

Most Hunters I meet are missing Spell Haste, Spell Vulnerability, and Spell Power Pets.

Similair to not all Druids sharing Symbiosis.
    Capitalism, Ho!

For taming pets I use Petopia as Perrito said, otherwise I use http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/...t-hunter-pets/ for the individual buff Im after. As I raid 25 man I generally bring whatever pet I feel like but its always handy.

I know each pets from Petopia but don't know fastest route to tame one of each.
    Capitalism, Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    So for Example if we have a Hunter without Sporebats for Spell Haste yet again, then currently I say "Portal Shattrath then fly to Zangarmarsh and tame a Sporebat there" because I know it is *a way* but not sure whether it is the easiest and quickest Way.
    Other than one rare spawn in EPL, Zangarmarsh is the only place to tame sporebats. So yes, it is the fastest way.

Quite frankly, and hunter who hasn't bothered to tame the full set is probably not worth inviting to a raid.

Don't foret Tallstriders,the aoe armor reduction is amazing if you have all the buffs covered

Quote Originally Posted by Gatao View Post
    Don't foret Tallstriders,the aoe armor reduction is amazing if you have all the buffs covered
    Although useful in certain situations (where you want armor reduction on multiple adds immediately), overall the raptor will be better. The Dust Cloud ability lasts 30 seconds, but has a 25 second CD, so you can attain at most 8% reduction with Tallstrider.
    The raptor ability Tear Armor also lasts for 30 seconds, but only has a 6 second CD, and can therefore achieve the 12% armor reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    Although useful in certain situations (where you want armor reduction on multiple adds immediately), overall the raptor will be better. The Dust Cloud ability lasts 30 seconds, but has a 25 second CD, so you can attain at most 8% reduction with Tallstrider.
    The raptor ability Tear Armor also lasts for 30 seconds, but only has a 6 second CD, and can therefore achieve the 12% armor reduction.
    If you re-read his statement, he said the tallstrider is useful when you have all raid buffs, including 12% armor reduction for the boss. Adding in a free aoe armor reduction on adds however is a nice extra bonus that isn't offered by other classes (except perhaps a glyphed rogue) - especially considering how many add/council fights there are this tier.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2013-10-21 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    you realize that the tallstrider gives 3 stacks of the debuff right away, instead of slowly stacking it up from 4% till 12% as a raptor. making it far superior even without counting the fact its also an aoe effect.

I think he is reffering to the fastest way to get to certain locations

port to toshleys station in blades edge and you can get a ravager (phys damage taken) wind serpent (spell damage taken) Raptor (sunder) and Wolf (5% crit)
    If youre in blades edge head south and the hentai monsters are about (5% crit+spell power) aswell as sporebats (spell Haste)
    If you still have your medallion of korabor port to smv and tame the green corehound (lust)
    Port to uldum and fly over to silithus and tame a silithid (fort)
    from panda city port to org then deepholme and find the goatsee cave for a shale spider (stats)
    Port to Thunder Bluff from the panda capital and you can get a tall strider (aoe sunder) and Cat(mastery)
    just outside of panda city in townlong in the village with all the dead dudes there are hyenas (haste)

those are all I can think of at the moment since im at work

if youve been a hunter for a decent ammount of time this should be something you should know for the most part
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-10-21 at 05:40 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    If you re-read his statement, he said the tallstrider is useful when you have all raid buffs, including 12% armor reduction for the boss. Adding in a free aoe armor reduction on adds however is a nice extra bonus that isn't offered by other classes (except perhaps a glyphed rogue) - especially considering how many add/council fights there are this tier.

If you don't have a 12% armor reduction, definitely go for the Raptor over the tallstrider.
    either way tailstrider is superior than raptor even on single target, heck the tank (if warrior) needs to be fast or the pet will sunder before him. is instant 3 stacks every 25 sec aoe sunders.

rogues can bring this with the cost of a glyph and 3 gcds, at that point most aoe groups are done. so 25 man hunters need to use this pet all the time.

Tallstriders apply all their stacks at once, AoE, something even I didn't know til 5.2 (and I was a moderator of this forum at the time, lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Very many Hunters who join Pugs and even some normal Raiders don't have access to every raid buff. When I say I have all buff/debuff pets then I receive astonished praises.

Most Hunters I meet are missing Spell Haste, Spell Vulnerability, and Spell Power Pets.

Similair to not all Druids sharing Symbiosis.
    I am going to be honest, those are the three that I always have on me, + crit and attack speed. Might be just because I raid ten man though.

I don't really bother to tame all the pets for buffs, it's unnecessary imo. Especially as 25 man, I just keep my Tallstrider on me at all times, and 4 other pets which are useful for their buffs in whatever I'm doing (Crit/Spell Haste/Mastery/Melee Haste).

During the time in which my old guild fell apart from 25m to a 10m, for our new 10 man roster, I stacked up our comp and got any missing buffs we needed. Which was literally only Lust/Crit/Tallstrider 99% of the time. We had a bad Mage and a 2nd Hunter so we used Core Hounds a lot.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.