Poll: What Should Garrosh's Fate Be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Garrosh's Fate in 5.5 speculation (Spoilers for 5.4)

*spoilers ahead*

Now that Garrosh wasn't instantly killed in the cutscene after being defeated in the raid, his ultimate fate is a coin toss. No one knows what will happen.

But personally, what do you want to happen? What direction do you want them to take the character in? Vote on the poll.
    Last edited by MistsofBoredom; 2013-10-21 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expect some "omg put a spoiler tag in title" people soon x)

OT: He will survive, but the reason is still unknown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Expect some "omg put a spoiler tag in title" people soon x)

OT: He will survive, but the reason is still unknown.
    *groan* Always something I miss. Can the mods edit it please so people won't get pissy?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He'll be tortured by the Shado'pan until the Legion invades. They'll free Garrosh and then Garrosh will go onto be a 5-man final boss in that expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    They wouldn't kill a character they put so much work into like that.. They will most likely have him do something to look less bad in the end..

What it is? No one knows..

As part of a scenario players are sent in to assassinate him, prompted to go through with it with the belief that he will somehow be given a second chance by the Pandaren. Garrosh uses the player's assassination attempted as a means to escape.

Bonus points if they have him imprisoned somewhere that instigates a massive combat between the horde and alliance when the plot is uncovered.

I'd say he'll be punished severely until the Legion arrives.

He will be in prison for 10000 years, escapes, get a blindfold, drink from some skull, grow wings and horns then will yell at you something about how prepared you are.

Deleted
    Redemption story please! He should die yes, but only trough martyrdom and sacrifice for The Horde or dare I say savior of Azeroth. Lets be honest, Garrosh is isnanely strong, just like his father Grom Hellscream. He can do it!

He'll be imprisoned or exiled until Blizzard decided to do something with him. I bet they'll set him up for some kind of "redemption" story where he becomes a big hero and sacrifices himself to save everyone in a couple of years when the Legion invades. He'll do his own version of the "OK, I was a dick for a while, sorry about that. I'm going to be a hero and save everyone now, so we're cool, right?" thing his father did.

That's not what I WANT to see, but it's what I'm expecting. I would've been happy if Blizzard had just let Thrall finish him off. Bringing shame and dishonor to the Horde like he did should be punishable by death.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-10-21 at 04:03 PM.

Suarfang promised to kill him in wotlk. Wouldnt be suprised to see him wield the axe

Darn, didn't read it properly and thought the question was what will happen, not what should :/.
    - 1 alive, free, villain
    + 1 chop chop shado pan

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    Redemption story please! He should die yes, but only trough martyrdom and sacrifice for The Horde or dare I say savior of Azeroth. Lets be honest, Garrosh is isnanely strong, just like his father Grom Hellscream. He can do it!
    No. He is not worthy of his Father's legacy.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Spirit View Post
    He will be in prison for 10000 years, escapes, get a blindfold, drink from some skull, grow wings and horns then will yell at you something about how prepared you are.
    Made me lul..

He survives, gets imprisoned and teams up with the main villains of the next expansion :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    He'll be tortured by the Shado'pan until the Legion invades. They'll free Garrosh and then Garrosh will go onto be a 5-man final boss in that expansion.
    Yep he will be executed by shadow-pan whilst in shackles and yell FREEEDOOMM!... /end sarcasm
    WoW should definitely not be a game with such harsh story imo. A redemption story would make everyone happy. An execution only the haters.

Prison Break, Azeroth version

I want Garrosh to live, but I'd like to see him stuck in some awful little prison cell where he sits in his TBC depression state until he manages a way to kill himself.

I love Garrosh, but he's had such a dark history, I'd like to see it end in darkness.

What i think:

Garrosh won't die, it would be pointless just to make an event for that, showing the trial and then execute him, then you could have finished him Orgrimmar as well, outside for being judged "for justice" i see no point in killing Garrosh right now.

Garrosh won't be set free, if he sets out a foot he will have an Alliance Army (mostly Jaina) and probably some Horde guys on his heels with the intention to kill him.

Escape seems unlikely as well, he had to become once again a driving character in the story which seems stupid after so much focus on him during current and previous expansion.

Most likely is that they will imprison him and use him for later plots, maybe as guy who wants to redeem himself or he is rescued by a new Horde consisting out of Warsong, Blackrock, Dragonmaw & Twillight's Hammer, Twilight's Hammer because Garrosh was wielding the power of one their gods for a time.

I don't see them keeping him alice just to turn around and kill him off. He'll live.