View Poll Results: What Should Garrosh's Fate Be?

Voters
231. You may not vote on this poll
  • Garrosh dies, executed by the Shado-pan

17 7.36%
  • Garrosh dies, killed by some spontaeneous event (Burning Legion invasion?)

41 17.75%
  • Garrosh lives, but heavily punished by the Shado-Pan

67 29.00%
  • Garrosh lives, freed entirely to go on being a villain

19 8.23%
  • Garrosh lives, freed entirely to become an anti-hero

37 16.02%
  • Garrosh lives, freed entirely to become a force of good in Warcraft

24 10.39%
  • Other (state your reasons in your post)

26 11.26%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MistsofBoredom View Post
    But personally, what do you want to happen? What direction do you want them to take the character in?
    I want Garrosh to become a good guy. Maybe not with the nicest personality (definitely not a clone of Thrall), but still a good guy in the end. Kinda like Illidan. Or would this make him an anti-hero? I'm not totally sure.

But I want Garrosh to live and help the good guys. Let Garrosh take the fight to the Legion like his father, and let Garrosh continue what his father started by slaying Mannoroth. The Legion must fall and even the existance of uncorrupted Mag'har Orcs are an insult to the Legion, let alone if one badass commander would help slay some of their lieutenants. It would be the biggest "up yours!" move the Orcs could pull off against the Legion imo.

Basically, I want Garrosh to become like Grom or Saurfang. A badass warrior.

Edit: Oh, and by the way. I don't think Garrosh will be freed in 5.5. He'll have to serve some time and come to his senses first. So for the time being he should be imprisoned I guess. But I hope he doesn't rot away in there too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I want Garrosh to become a good guy. Maybe not with the nicest personality (definitely not a clone of Thrall), but still a good guy in the end. Kinda like Illidan. Or would this make him an anti-hero? I'm not totally sure.

But I want Garrosh to live and help the good guys. Let Garrosh take the fight to the Legion like his father, and let Garrosh continue what his father started by slaying Mannoroth. The Legion must fall and even the existance of uncorrupted Mag'har Orcs are an insult to the Legion, let alone if one badass commander would help slay some of their lieutenants. It would be the biggest "up yours!" move the Orcs could pull off against the Legion imo.

Basically, I want Garrosh to become like Grom or Saurfang. A badass warrior.
    Yeah...personally see them saving him for that. Like I put on the last page. start a redemption angle by breaking him out of jail and letting him fight against the Burning Legion. He's an Orc after all. If given the choice to die fighting or rot in a jail cell, it's an easy choice.

They wouldn't have shown the vision or had him kept alive in the end cutscene just to kill him off. Blizzard generally has a longterm plan with characters.