Have you met people like those before?

I'm just curious , I was in a SoO normal pug group , we cleared 4 bosses and everything was alright.
    Then the leader decided to kick me for no reason , and he also ignored me.
    Just my luck with people?

Hard to say, since it's unlikely any of us were there and you haven't provided much in the way of details.

I suspect there probably was a reason, and you either aren't telling us what it is because it might reflect poorly on you, or there was a reason and you honestly have no idea what it was.

Those two options just seem more likely to me than a group leader just randomly kicking you for no reason.

Yes, I already got kicked of a raid for no reason...

I don't really understand why people don't say the reason or at least something.

could be multiable reasons but as he didnt say anything and ignored. his reason wasnt a good one. perhaps a friend came online

I've never encountered that before, no. There could be a lot of reasons for that behavior.

You could have been under-performing or standing in shit or annoying them, he could have been waiting to get someone in on Galakras who had been saved, a friend or guildied could have logged on... but, regardless of his reason, not saying anything and just kicking you is a pretty assholeish thing to do.

Fortunately no, I haven't. Perhaps he was inviting a guild mate or real-life friend, though not sure why he wouldn't respond.

Maybe it was your class. Some snooty raid leaders tend to kick or not invite people who prove as competition for their own gear.