Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I managed to kill Yogg-saron 25 + 0 keepers on my second try. It happened today.
    I have 554 item level and here's my experience. (I am MM specced)

First phase:
    As usual, send pet to middle and put on passive, misdirect things to him.

Second phase:
    Corrupter tentacles have priority, given you're not picked up by constrictors. I was able to make it to the brain room with 80 sanity left, so i believe the loss has been dramatically reduced. A guy some posts above me suggested to bring brain to 40% and wait for dots to kill him. I tried to follow that tactic and it did NOT work. The reason why is because, while the brain gets to 30% due to dot ticks, tentacles keep appearing outside, and i was soon overwhelmed.
    Here's what i did:
    Once the illusion was broken, i went on to the brain. My pet wasn't there for some reason. I popped Rapid Fire ONLY and that was enough to push the brain to 26% (streak of crits at the end) before i got spewed out. Once i got out, i just had to take care of a corrupter tentacle, and i even left a big one up.

Third phase:
    Stampede, Drums of Rage, Vermin's Bite and misdirect enemies to your pet, while nuking the boss. Since Yogg-saron heals a bit during this phase, i had a hard time killing him in the end, after cooldowns ended. In the end, i managed it.

Keep in mind i didn't even use the Flask; i was using the Crystal of Insanity.
    For Phase 3, just move your pet away from boss and misdirect adds to him there, then yogg wont heal at all, you COULD also just move the pet and the adds away from Yogg when he starts to mark them for healing

Deleted
    Just in case, i've put detailed strategy in the video description for both encounter. LK 25HC and Thorim vid coming soon too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarflair View Post
    He only heals if the immortal guardians are close to him. I just sent my pet out about 20yrds every time just before this happens and then you should be good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    For Phase 3, just move your pet away from boss and misdirect adds to him there, then yogg wont heal at all, you COULD also just move the pet and the adds away from Yogg when he starts to mark them for healing
    The posters i quoted are both right. I went to check after posting my original comment, and indeed you have to take them away from Yogg-Saron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forious View Post
    Possible to solo Elegon right now?
    I don't think so. We still cannot kill Ultraxion, i don't think there's yet a chance at a current-expansion boss with heavy constant AoE mechanics.

From what I've read / seen we pretty much need the old distracting shot to solo LK 25H right? I could be wrong but I don't see how to solo it without the taunt.

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    From what I've read / seen we pretty much need the old distracting shot to solo LK 25H right? I could be wrong but I don't see how to solo it without the taunt.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23027612

as khez pointed out to me, no we dont =)