Thread: tanks

tanks

i quit wow for a long time and i am coming back to try siege of org, and i want to know brewmaster monk standing point compared to the other tanks since he is the tank i want to play

Quote Originally Posted by Slahaldin View Post
    i quit wow for a long time and i am coming back to try siege of org, and i want to know brewmaster monk standing point compared to the other tanks since he is the tank i want to play
    their damage has not been nerfed and they are great at not taking damage if they pay attention to what they are doing.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

A good Brewmaster is a solid tank; a bad one is a rogue without evasion. Which you will be is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    their damage has not been nerfed ...
    Yes it has, by 15%. Don't think it's done us much harm though.
    Last edited by Aliessil; 2013-10-21 at 04:11 PM.

We have been nerfed but I personally still do insane damage being a tank, like judge said we are either extremely strong or extremely weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brewmaster is probably the strongest tank in the game right now when played really well. However its the most difficult tank class to play correctly. I'm not trying to insinuate that other tanks are faceroll, but a poorly played paladin can still do OK if he just knows where his taunt button is and has decent gear. A poorly played monk is road paste.

Brewmasters are great when played to maximum potential. They're also pretty challenging to master. My co-tank recently swapped from Brewmaster back to his Guardian Druid because of the 15% damage nerf, but take that as you will as I don't think the damage nerf was that major (however I'm a Paladin so I'm used to not doing a lot of damage without vengeance whoring).