Thread: Nibbleh 5.4

Nibbleh 5.4

I can't find many threads anywhere about Nibbleh for Locks in 5.4. What the hell do we do to beat him? Destro no longer can cast Chaos Bolt while moving, Affliction/Demo doesn't have the DPS for him either.

Brawlers doesn't have Ilvl scaling.

Go with afflic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just go affliction, makes the fight trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

Affliction and backpeddle with KJC?

How do Demo/Aff not have the DPS... especially when people did it at <530 ilvl in previous patches. Don't play Destro, problem solved.

86k DPS as Aff. Normally 100k+ minimum as Destro. I literally run out of room as Aff and he's at 30%.

Then it's clearly about gear. You're doing what I did at Rank 8 bosses back when Brawler's was released, without raid buffs etc. I'm guessing you're around 510 item level? If even that.

Ask for buffs or get yourself some drums.

Rage and forgoten kings is wonderfull. I've been adicted to drums of rage for hero while soloing stuff, even PVP on timesink island

I killed it on my warlock, before any upgrades this week, at 538 iLevel as Destruction. Took KJCs and had 275 food + flask. Used GoSup. Had plenty of DPS (~30 seconds on enrage, I think more - no fire under the arena to indicate otherwise). I had crit and self buffs. I'm also running with UVLS as Destro still, so I imagine with a proper trinket it'd only be easier to do.

If you're at a lower gear level, which it seems you may be, make sure you run 300 food + flask + full raid buffs. Drums would be great for you as well, get some extra dps there at the beginning with it. Be sure to pool enough embers to be able to Shadowburn him sub 20%. GG.

I wonder what they might do with KJC if they ever made casting while moving baseline for all ranged ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely the hardest brawler boss for me, had 8 wipes on it iirc. Was about 520 ilvl and destro, used conflag chaos bolts to get off as many as I could. Towards the end my kiting got messy all the time so had to run a lot in the poison and use embers for heals. Took the last few percent with Dark Bargain and died once I got outside.

The easiest is probably to conflag before chaos bolts for the reduced cast time if you insist on going destro as I did. Otherwise affli should probably make the fight somewhat trivial.

I actually had issues with going oom when I did it for lols on my 572 warlock as destro, because of not being able to cast chaos bolt. It should be easily doable at ~520 as affliction though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbidus View Post
    86k DPS as Aff. Normally 100k+ minimum as Destro. I literally run out of room as Aff and he's at 30%.
    Sounds like gear is the problem here, sub 100k dps means you are likely under 500 ilvl. Once you have some better gear (even LFR will do), you should be able to easily reach 100k+ dps without casting chaos bolt at all.

I also thought affliction and back paddling would do the trick, but I noticed I kept wiping at like 20%. not being able to do haunt really gimps the aff dps. Soo I tried destro and I killed him. noticed that running away from the boss and squeeze in as many chaos bolts as possible did the trick. Was a bit tricky managing the space in the end, but at least I didnt wipe due to enrage.

Thing is, I'm 522 ILvl. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. No legendary cloak or meta.

I did it as Affliction (551) about an hour and a half ago. Oh. My. God. That fight was just absolutely horrible to get through. Only managed to keep 126k going. He died just as I ran out of space.

Deleted
    did it as destro at 550 ilvl with around 130-140k dps took me 2 tries, don't have legendary cloak either