Poll: How do you feel about this issue?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    why does everyone assume that a fem meta would compete directly with new models? they could just scrap the next "grummle" or "tuskar" or "insert the name of another completely irrelevant race that just wasted model development time here" and put that dev time on a new meta, a new ascendance, a new animation for 90% of the extremely lame rogue skills, et cetera.
    Because they would, and you stating that you'd have them take out an entire race of New models pretty much cements this idea.
    It's really a null issue, I'd rather have actual content than a Female Model, and I'm fairly certain even the most obsessive of Female players would attest to that.

If you honestly care about the appearance of your 30-50 second CDs in a video game that look like men....... ya know what thats as far as I will go.

5th option all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    How does it compete when it becomes a skeleton for new mobs anyway?
    I'm not sure I understand your question. If the developers only have enough time/resources to create 4 creatures, then you need to choose what 4 to make. If one of those is a new demon form, then does it not make sense that it would remove one of the other choices?

If you are suggesting that the developers spend the time to make a new female daemon creature that everyone would interact with and could be recolored for a female form, that is a decent idea and one that I doubt few would object to as long as it fits with the expansion. Outside of an expansion though, time would be better spent elsewhere.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

Quote Originally Posted by Promark View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question. If the developers only have enough time/resources to create 4 creatures, then you need to choose what 4 to make. If one of those is a new demon form, then does it not make sense that it would remove one of the other choices?

If you are suggesting that the developers spend the time to make a new female daemon creature that everyone would interact with and could be recolored for a female form, that is a decent idea and one that I doubt few would object to as long as it fits with the expansion. Outside of an expansion though, time would be better spent elsewhere.
    how about they paint blood queen lanathel or the eredar twins and turn them into fem-metas?

I vote on the twins
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play both a female Shaman and Warlock. I think this is one of the most ridiculous whines I've ever read. What next, do we want druid forms to have large, apparent scrotums?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Play both a female Shaman and Warlock. I think this is one of the most ridiculous whines I've ever read. What next, do we want druid forms to have large, apparent scrotums?
    different strokes for different folks. personally I find maintaining my character's gender more important than class balance. demo just got nerfed into oblivion, but I don't care. instead, I wish demo would quit being the spec that turns women into musclemen.

not a serious question: how would you react if your girlfriend were to turn into a huge muscleman and tried to give you the touch of chaos? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    That would be awful, yet hilarious.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, they should implement female versions and then make them a minor glyph. So those who want to flow the other way can
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

How many people would look at either of those and say "ooh look a [insert your race here]"

I thought this was going to be a spirit of redemption thread. I'll just be leaving, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    I thought this was going to be a spirit of redemption thread. I'll just be leaving, carry on.
    as long as you don't glyph it, the spirit of redemption looks pretty androgynous to me. it could be a girl, or a skinny boy that happens to have his chest covered by some cloth from his hood.

besides, you kind of have a choice with the SoR. just don't die and you won't transform into it lol. demo locks and shamans on the other hand must do their sex change rotationally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    Their overall shapes are very similar. Unless you want your female form to be REALLY buffed up, it ain't happening for the time being. They are too busy for the much more pressing matter of new player models.
    Why don't just use a female eredar model and add them wings and paint them purple :P

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Why don't just use a female eredar model and add them wings and paint them purple :P
    Oh the amount of bitching that would ensue if female Meta was just a purple draenei chick...
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

10+ Year Old Account
    This is simply flame bait and UN-necessary QQ for a 'problem' that doesn't exist.

panda shaman here and i like my gender ty

Quote Originally Posted by Kevkul View Post
    Oh the amount of bitching that would ensue if female Meta was just a purple draenei chick...
    currently it's a purple night elf dude. your point?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    This is simply flame bait and UN-necessary QQ for a 'problem' that doesn't exist.
    if the problem didn't exist, there would be a female metamorphosis form. she isn't there, so the problem exists. you may not mind the problem, but I do. don't judge threads as flame bait just because you don't agree with their theming.

Deleted
    you may not mind the problem, but I do.
    I want an Incubus instead of the Succubus for my female Lock. It bothers me, so the problem is clearly there.

currently it's a purple night elf dude. your point?
    It's not a night elf model.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

I want strong and muscular Spirit of Redemption, and feminine guardian on ancient kings. KKTHXBYE
    And yes, making a model for characters of 1 class and 1 spec is more important than making a new race.