Poll: How do you feel about this issue?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Honestly, I don't think this is important at all compared to things like race models, etc.

Deleted
    I wish they'd introduce a "boomer" style glyph for us shammies as well - the ascended form is just.. horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Next on the list of most useless things to add into wow.
    Wouldn't use as many resources as the Timeless Isle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in the WOTLK days whenever flying over the Frost Giantess dailies zone:

You have lost the title: <Patron>
    You have gained the title: <Matron>

You have lost the title: <Matron>
    You have gained the title: <Patron>
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    it's something they could do, maybe with the new models, but tbh I couldnt care less, also the demon form is somewhat logical, since its influenced by Illidan and Illidan is obviously a male nightelf

You left out the poor holy priests who are forced to transform into a chick when they die! The humanity!

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    if you think that a girl turning into a man and back into a girl, and back into a man, and back into a girl, and back into a man several times during a boss battle isn't broken, I'm not really sure what I can say about it lol
    This is one of the funniest things I have read in order to make your point. So the odd part of using dark magic during a fight with a giant bad guy and turning into a demon that is so shadowy you almost can't see any definitions is the part that you switch genders.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

I always wondering if in my metamorfosis I was male or female . I did see something to explain if I was male or female.
    Thank you thread writer. I can sleep now!

Quote Originally Posted by Promark View Post
    You left out the poor holy priests who are forced to transform into a chick when they die! The humanity!
    Hey, I forgot about that. That is a really good point.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dole4011 View Post
    The transformations are male so female dps doesn't suffer.
    Oh god I chuckle'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    No weirder than not having an Incubus (weren't they supposed to add that?) for a Warlock demon in place of the Succubus for female Warlocks. I mean yes they should have gender-based transformations but I can't imagine it's very high on their list of things to do.
    Blizzard said that they will add a female version of all demons (or male version in case of the succubus)

Maybe if they gave Metamorphosis a pink bow...

Nah, seriously, I'd prefer if Meta/Ascendancy kept at least some hints of the user's gender (and even race). While I have several female chars, both my Shaman and Lock are male, so I'm unaffected - yet I do care about this. Obviously it's nothing urgent, but while they are revamping player and old models, might as well just add female versions.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a male gamer who plays a female warlock, I'd rather not be distracted by a sultry vixen, borderline naked demon babe while I'm trying to pew pew a boss. While its weird that you turn into a super manly demon guy with a perfect build; its only for like a few sec/min at a time. Not the end of the world imo, I rather get new character models.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    As a male gamer who plays a female warlock, I'd rather not be distracted by a sultry vixen, borderline naked demon babe while I'm trying to pew pew a boss. While its weird that you turn into a super manly demon guy with a perfect build; its only for like a few sec/min at a time. Not the end of the world imo, I rather get new character models.
    why does everyone assume that a fem meta would compete directly with new models? they could just scrap the next "grummle" or "tuskar" or "insert the name of another completely irrelevant race that just wasted model development time here" and put that dev time on a new meta, a new ascendance, a new animation for 90% of the extremely lame rogue skills, et cetera.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

why does everyone assume that a fem meta would compete directly with new models? they could just scrap the next "grummle" or "tuskar" or "insert the name of another completely irrelevant race that just wasted model development time here" and put that dev time on a new meta, a new ascendance, a new animation for 90% of the extremely lame rogue skills, et cetera.
    More people would complain about not seeing any new characters than the few who complain about Meta. Also, grummles are fucking awesome.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Scrapping a side race is still competing with a new model. As a non-warlock, I would rather that time go toward things that effect the general population than a class that will only see that model from time to time. I would feel the same way about any class that has special forms or minions, DK gouls, hunter pets, mage pet, shadowfiend, etc.

I don't think a shadowy succubus form would be a terrible idea; however, I doubt there are animations for that skeleton for the abilities you would use and the whip is part of the skeleton (I believe). That means it would require development time to change those so it could be used, where they did not need to do that with the male version. Plus, people would cry about having a form that shares the same model as one of their pets, so I expect from a quality viewpoint they will not simply add a larger shadow succubus for locks just yet.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this for real?

... The things people complain about in this game is unreal.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

I don't like ascendence at all. The shaman that do that are bad and we killed them all in Cata, I don't know why player shamans are doing it now. Oh, and it's really fucking ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Promark View Post
    Scrapping a side race is still competing with a new model. As a non-warlock, I would rather that time go toward things that effect the general population than a class that will only see that model from time to time. I would feel the same way about any class that has special forms or minions, DK gouls, hunter pets, mage pet, shadowfiend, etc.

I don't think a shadowy succubus form would be a terrible idea; however, I doubt there are animations for that skeleton for the abilities you would use and the whip is part of the skeleton (I believe). That means it would require development time to change those so it could be used, where they did not need to do that with the male version. Plus, people would cry about having a form that shares the same model as one of their pets, so I expect from a quality viewpoint they will not simply add a larger shadow succubus for locks just yet.
    How does it compete when it becomes a skeleton for new mobs anyway?

well, everyone likes boobs, even chicks, so why not.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

i have 2 (yes, multiple) lvl 90 FEMALE warlocks and not once have i thought about this. What a stupid non-question, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    Patriarchy did this.
    *facepalm*