Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

SWTOR character screen error

I'm having THE WORST problem with this game.
    Whenever i log in, it loads ok, i get the character select screen and there is no UI, no selections at all, it just shows the last character i played on.
    Recently i re- installed and i had a a small breakthrough, in the upper left there was a tiny area where it showed my character selections etc. But it was microscopic so i just pressed the play button. UI was still tiny and every time i ctrl+ u the UI it still re-spawns small. As of now the UI is gone again on the character screen.

Additional info
    Like i said before ctrl+u isn't working
    Sub ran out couple days ago so i can't forum post on website
    Not going to sub again unless problem is solved

Thanks in advanced.

Deleted
    If you haven't tried it already I would do a full uninstall then reinstall, I know it is a real PITA but the problem doesn't sound account related.

I hope you get it sorted soon.

Issue resolved

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkii View Post
    I'm having THE WORST problem with this game.
    Whenever i log in, it loads ok, i get the character select screen and there is no UI, no selections at all, it just shows the last character i played on.
    Recently i re- installed and i had a a small breakthrough, in the upper left there was a tiny area where it showed my character selections etc. But it was microscopic so i just pressed the play button. UI was still tiny and every time i ctrl+ u the UI it still re-spawns small. As of now the UI is gone again on the character screen.

Additional info
    Like i said before ctrl+u isn't working
    Sub ran out couple days ago so i can't forum post on website
    Not going to sub again unless problem is solved

Thanks in advanced.
    I just had to get a new computer and had this issue as well. My new system uses Windows 8. I decided I didn't want to restart, so I switched to task manager, right-clicked on SWTOR, and selected some option that was available at the time to troubleshoot a program that was not fully working. It scanned the program and tried running it in compatibility mode. That fixed the UI, and afterwards it gave me the option to save the settings it selected, which I did. No more UI problems!