Enhancement - Max Burst

Ok sports fans...I'd love to hear from some of you on this.

What's the highest burst DPS you've seen from your toon?

Last night we were trying Flex Garrosh and in Pt1 I hit 1.5M DPS before someone said "Holy Sh*t" in vent and I screwed up my rotation.

Since I have no luck getting weapons, and can only get tier in LFR (I hate RNG), I'd love to hear what some others have seen on the meters.

If it matters, we use Skada over Recount as it seems to be more uniform....

I hit 2.1m on Nazgrim but thats a bit cheatyface with all the adds.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.5-2.1m? I'd really like to see your armory link.
    My theoretical Sim max in 550 atm is 930 in PE/EM, I usually get somewhere around 850-900 on good pulls. No 553 weapons or trinkets yet, only 2p so far.
    I do expect to jump way over 1mil easily after getting decent SoO weapons and trinkets.

Deleted
    1.1 mil on Aoe trash in throne of tunder

Deleted
    i've had 1.4m on first galakras pack and 1.5m on dark shamans pull (don't ask me how that makes sense) :P
    though my gear isn't the best

edit: this is on my warrior though.. i blame tiredness for my fail reading T_T
    Last edited by mmoc9a8afc6e73; 2013-10-23 at 04:04 AM.

Deleted
    My record is like... 90k on trash in a HC dungeon. Be in awe! *Yes, new shaman and trying to gear up D8*

563 ilevel 1,4 mln on Thok pull (single target)

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that's a relevant one @kubuntu
    AoE pulls are really pretty uninteresting, single target burst is the crux, and that's where we shine compared to other classes.

1.4 mil @ 563 sounds alright, how are your trinkets/weapons/set pieces?

When SoO came out I was regularily pulling 1.2mil+ on pulls on every boss with EM PE

10+ Year Old Account
    What do people do for their opener as enhance? I've just started gearing Enhance (coming from Ele) and have only really been doing LFR so my ilvl is 511 - best opener I've seen is a measly 400k

1278 single target.
    I'm lvling a enhancement shaman http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../shaerr/simple. It's fun and I'm doing not even doing bad ! (not powerlvling tho, but I'm only playing it together with a friend (he's a druid).
    Last edited by Aerr; 2013-10-23 at 10:45 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Now that's a relevant one @kubuntu
    AoE pulls are really pretty uninteresting, single target burst is the crux, and that's where we shine compared to other classes.

1.4 mil @ 563 sounds alright, how are your trinkets/weapons/set pieces?
    2xToT hc weaponds, 4p t16 , AoC Flex and HT hc

What do people do for their opener as enhance? I've just started gearing Enhance (coming from Ele) and have only really been doing LFR so my ilvl is 511 - best opener I've seen is a measly 400k
    diffrence in gear i giganic , when i swap my ToT normal belts (522ilevel) with HC SoO one (566) its got almost duble amount of stats
    400k with 511 ilevel is ok , if i compare my stats in t14 to stats what i got now i got almsot 3x so much agi and other stats and i'm styl fare away from being BiS gear
    Last edited by kubuntu; 2013-10-23 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    563 ilevel 1,4 mln on Thok pull (single target)
    Yup around the same ballbark here. Ended with averge of 305k dps at the end.

Got to about 1.1 - 1.2 million on Iron Juggernaut Heroic. Can't remember which talents for sure but I think it was EM / PE. I have 559 ilvl but at the time it was a few item levels lower.
    musicakalife.tumblr.com (<- my blog for metal and rock music)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hit 750k last night in Flex on Malkorok.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    1.5-2.1m? I'd really like to see your armory link.
    My theoretical Sim max in 550 atm is 930 in PE/EM, I usually get somewhere around 850-900 on good pulls. No 553 weapons or trinkets yet, only 2p so far.
    I do expect to jump way over 1mil easily after getting decent SoO weapons and trinkets.
    It's because of the adds, wasn't single target. In 555 with AS/PE I see 900k+ on Juggs.