Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    Every time Obama opens his yap, every word he says requires a 10,000 page asterisk of qualifications, weasel-outs, and other nincompoopery.
    Medicare part D, is that you?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    It won't add a dime because the money is already there being used to pay for people without insurance. Now that same money will be used to subsidize those between the 100%-400% NPL. Open a book. Stop regurgitating your favorite Conservative radio hosts.

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_n...insurance?lite

This from his largest group of supporters...and by the way the extension is a change to the law which is only possible through an Act of Congress every time he modifies it he has shit on the constitution again.

Its a failed miserable program like it or not, it hasn't affected you but it has many others whether you believe it or not people are paying more out of pocket period.
    Last edited by malbojia; 2013-10-29 at 12:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malbojia View Post
    http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_n...insurance?lite

This from his largest group of supporters...and by the way the extension is a change to the law which is only possible through an Act of Congress every time he modifies it he has shit on the constitution again.

Its a failed miserable program like it or not, it hasn't affected you but it has many others whether you believe it or not people are paying more out of pocket period.
    Considering I was talking about tax dollars, your point is completely moot.

Considering I was talking about tax dollars, your point is completely moot.
    I guess those tax dollars fall off trees or maybe the guy from the, of all ironies (insurance commercial)...nice how you gloss over the fact the president has changed a law again with out conrgressional approval.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess those tax dollars fall off trees or maybe the guy from the, of all ironies (insurance commercial)...nice how you gloss over the fact the president has changed a law again with out conrgressional approval.
    What you don't understand is you are already paying taxes to pay for the health care of the uninsured. Now, instead of it paying for the uninsured, it now pays for the subsidies. It's a redistribution of taxes. The ACA is already funded and isn't magically increasing taxes.

And honestly, fuck Congress right now.

What you don't understand is you are already paying taxes to pay for the health care of the uninsured. Now, instead of it paying for the uninsured, it now pays for the subsidies. It's a redistribution of taxes. The ACA is already funded and isn't magically increasing taxes.

And honestly, fuck Congress right now.
    Fuck Obama is who you should be fucking and if you catch something maybe it's covered by Obamacare a democratic congress passed the fuckery...also remember when it was not going to be a tax?

The chickens are coming home to roost the truth is a bitter pill to swallow. Especially when so many have obamas tea bag in their mouths.
    Last edited by malbojia; 2013-10-29 at 02:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck Obama is who you should be fucking and if you catch something maybe it's covered by Obamacare a democratic congress passed the fuckery...also remember when it was not going to be a tax?

The chickens are coming home to roost the truth is a bitter pill to swallow. Especially when so many have obamas tea bag in their mouths.
    Between the profanity and cliches, I honestly cannot decipher what exactly you're trying to say.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    This conversation would be better suited to take place in the Obamacare megathread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ACA-Megathread