Warrior
    2 x Hunter
    Lock
    Shaman

Healz:

Druid
    Shaman
    Pala

We are currently 3 healing the fight, we stay stack throughout Phase 1 and Phase 2 till the Corrupted Whirls where we spread, kill the first set of add and then ignore second set of add and nuke boss and push him. Sadly the moment the last phase hits and we warp ( we warp once the boss heals himself to 25%..is it beneficial to do it before?) we just die.

Our best progress on the boss on WoL worldoflogs.com/reports/jfwhy6ez3swtjs5w/sum/damageDone/?s=11694&e=12277(Sorry does not let me link). We been having about 40 wipes so far and we would love it if we can get some constructive feedback on how to handle the last phase. Is it viable to Warp on second phase and see if we can avoid the second empowered Whirl and transition without any adds or is it not worth the aid we get when warped on last phase. We are planing to go in on Tuesday and get this done. Really would appreciate your feed back .

Regards,

Fiur

Short advice - 2 heal it. 3 healing only keeps you in the dangerous parts of the fight longer.

Yes you can lust in p2 but I'd only advice it if you are sure it will give you one less empowered whirl.

Your hpala needs to use his CD's too. Hes basically not using divine favour and he popped wings once. DP is also a shit talent for healers (imo), far better to take HA for some burst when needed. I don't really play any of the other classes to be able to offer advice.

Tonight was our first kill.

After about 30-40 wipes, the first time we didn't stack for empowered whirl, therefore managed to handle the minions it was our kill try.

I don't know the exact range but after some yards whirl does not damage.

Moving a few seconds before whirl and letting only healers + tanks in the middle, leads to each dps having one minion to kill. The tanks can kill relatively easy the few minions that will spawn in the center.

Just remember to stack quickly after you killed the minions for MC.

2 healing is great and all, but 3 healing has much more control. I recommend checking out Vox Immortalis guides and seeing how they spread for adds. It makes the add part trivial. We 3 healed it, had no lust at end, and raped it. I think now that we have our feet grounded we could 2 heal it with our eyes closed. 3 healing it while everyone learns to deal with adds = solid strat. Maybe run 3 heals until you near a kill then 2 heal it. We got our kill with that strat but actually killed it 3 healing.

Just 2 heal 1 tank and nuke the boss:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/t...=13635&e=13970

On a serious note:
    2 healing more than fine for this, just coordinate CD's for empowered whirlings when people spread and make sure they stack for mc's especially during the final phase
    Last edited by bludream; 2013-10-22 at 05:52 AM.

i cant even imagine 3 healing it since u got like NOTHING to do in phase 1 with 2 heals and the rest isnt really hard either

It doesn't seem like the best of ideas to push into p3 with a set of adds still up, theres no reason to..just take time to kill the and then go into p3..doesn't make sense to me to ignore them as long as you're still in p2.

Your healers have to learn how to 2 heal most fights on heroic - might as well practice on garrosh.
    Mew!

We three healed it on our first kill, and it wasn't too much of a problem.

However, since then we've two healed it, and things have gotten much better. The boss enters into the phases sooner, meaning there are less adds, less Iron Stars, and we don't get the third Realm / Vision.

Just two heal it, it'll go so much faster.