<Borrowed Time> Looking for Core Raiders - Bleeding Hollow-US

<Borrowed Time> is a level 25 Horde guild on US-Bleeding Hollow. We are a group of experienced, solid players reformed after a long hiatus and are currently recruiting to fill CORE positions for our 10-man raid team. We are looking for players who are good at their class, and are willing to dedicate their time to both our raid schedule and our guild as we move into SoO and the next expansion. Item level isn't an issue as we are willing to help gear the right players.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am [Server Time, EST]
    Friday (Clean-up) 11:15pm-whenever [Server Time, EST] End time still under discussion based upon availability.

Other Info:

* You MUST be able to make all days of our raid schedule. We expect a serious commitment and aren't interested in unreliable players.
    * You must have a stable computer and internet connection.
    * We use a Ventrilo server for communication, and a working microphone is required.
    * We are an 18+ raiding group.

Current Openings:

x1 Non-Warrior Tank (Prefer Monk or Paladin)
    x1 Boomkin
    x1 Warlock or Hunter

Any other exceptional players are welcome to apply, regardless of class needs. Note that the application process is an interview with our raid leader only. No written application is required.

Please feel free to address any questions you may have to the following people in game, or via PM on our forums.

In-Game Contacts:

Exorian/Teye
    Zynlynne/Melisondra/Starenya
    Lazeel/Jyrin/Ichijou
    Tsvok/Kerrigore

Forum Contacts:

Teye
    Melisondra
    Faldane
    Ichijou
    Hazat

Real ID:

Tsvok#1162
    Teye#1669
    Last edited by Teye; 2013-10-22 at 07:35 PM.

Got one DPS, in talks with another. Just need 1 tank at this point.

To give some additional information, the leadership of this guild has been raiding together since early Cataclysm, and the guild has roots from early Lich King. We were 7/7H in Firelands and 8/8H in Dragon Soul. T14, we ventured into 25 man raiding and managed 11/14H, and in ToT we decided it was time for a break. Back now with 4 of the original 7 Raid Officers, and ready to get back into progression.

As mentioned above, no prior experience with SoO is required. LFR or Flex would be nice, but we're more than willing to teach the right person. Gear is also a non-issue, we can get you to a 500 iLvl in a day or so of effort.

Still looking for a tank!

Hey hows it going Id like to try and be a pally tank for your guild. I have past experience as dps and healer in a serious raid environment. My paladin is currently on illidan Horde but I dont mind transferring. It has zero tank gear but Im sure I can acquire 500ilvl in a day or so. Maybe we can do a few Flex raids or normal older content together before I actually transfer. I have a warrior and priest already on bleeding hollow but they are alliance. And I have the paladin, a rogue, and a druid, on illidan horde.