Poll: Poll

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Not trying to incite any anti-Obama propaganda here, but just simply asking. Do you dislike Obama, as a president? His personal life or he might be as a person doesn't matter, but as far as his leading is concerned, what do you make of it? And what do you think of his leading in comparison to his predecessor George Bush?
    Honestly I feel he has buckled way too much on most things. He has had to fight tooth and nail to try and do anything that is good. Most people are stupid and forget Obama has next to no real power.

How does he stack up to Bush? That would be like comparing your typical thread to someone who actually thinks prior to posting a new thread and puts actual thought into it. Bush was by far the worst president since WWI

other republicans can't get house/extreme republicans to be reasonable. a democrat certainly isn't going to.

conservatives like to bash obama's leadership, but i've never heard a specific suggestion as to what he could do differently. only vague ones like, "work with republicans" which doesn't mean anything other than he should capitulate.

i'd take you more seriously if you didn't say things, such as:

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    My post + link + data crits your puny anybody can edit wiki link for 9000 intellect proc damage. You are now rezzing at the nearest graveyard.
    when and if you stop doing such things, people here might take what you have to say a little bit more seriously.

but since you posted a link to a blog created by several nuts on infowars, i highly doubt it.

All I can say is that people should read Barack H Obama- The Unauthorized Biography and Barack H Obama - A Post Modern Coup by Webster Tarpley. Both books came out in 2008 and 2009 and go through his suspicious background and his even more suspicious connections and general lack of qualifications for the job. Since I have noticed that anybody even mildly critical of the US government are instantly dismissed as "conspiracy theorists" I urge you to read these books so you can see for yourself how basically prophetic they are now that you can look back on the first disastrous five years of the Obama regime, as well as how it is likely to proceed in the lame duck session.

No, because he comes off less like a leader and more like a nanny trying to coax children to behave with toothless words and meaningless platitudes, while said children run wild and do pretty much whatever they want.

Yes, I dislike him - he's arrogant, intensely partisan and out-of-touch, just like 99% of the rest of our politicians.

Deleted
    lol@ comparing him to George Bush, all those depictions of Bush in series such as Family Guy are all very accurate.

Now, i'm not american but seen with eyes from the outside it looks like he's doing just fine considering the sack of s**t he was handed.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for him twice as the lesser of two evil candidate. I wish his backbone had been stiffer during first term, and dislike the fact that many of the Bush era policies have been continued and in several cases expanded upon.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    You're off your meds again?

Look how mad you are right now

how am I acting like a victem? The poll just proves how much obama is disliked considering the audience.

Look at you. LOL. ^ Im not even Republican btw.
    I'm not a republican or a democrat, moderate something. However speaking for myself I don't feel like a victim here for having different views, not one bit. Really I find the far leftist flavor humorous and entertaining.

Nope. I do not need to explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Not an American but since this is an international forum I will give my opinion. I used to like Obama, he was miles ahead of that shaved chimp that was before him, Obamas first term went pretty well and he seemed to be making progress. His second term however he has constantly lied, taken away peoples liberties and freedom and warmongered. He also gave the UK the middle finger when he called the Falkland islands the Malvinas as well as calling France Americas greatest ally, the UK, USA and Poland were first into Iraq and Afghanistan while France scoffed.
    i just want to say, if someone called Obama a chimp everyone would be in cahoots here lol.

(even tho Michelle does look like one)

I would maybe try and find some shred of appreciation for Obama, if he was actually just that dumb and had no idea what he was doing. But the fact is, he is not dumb, and he does know exactly what he is doing, and this is why I despise this man more than anyone i have ever known.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-10-22 at 05:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Oh, cool. Finally someone made a poll that allows me to vote in a manner that appropriately reflects my apathy.
    I love this...
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    How does that not go to Jimmy Carter? Or Hoover for that matter. Truman was far from the worst
    Truman insulted Stalin more often then not, FDR and Stalin had a great relationship...it was Trumans fault the cold war happened
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I can't imagine what kind of bizarre political views a man would have to have to prefer Bush to Obama, but praise Clinton.
    Oh I'm sorry i wasnt clear enough the Clinton thing was a joke... I was more meaning we havent exactly had a great president
    I dont think bush was great at all he was a piece of crap who invaded sandslingers because of oil for his company and covered it up with WMD's
    without kidding, the last great was Reagan, he was the reason the cold war ended

I feel that he is not that different from his predecessor and except for the ACA (which I'm reserving opinion on until next year), he has done nothing that he claimed that he'd do. I despise America's one party corporate sponsored political system.

Deleted
    I can't stand him, mostly because of hes communist and perhaps even totalitarian views and him trying to play a king. I was surprised he got elected for second term after perfoming so poorly on the first.

Thanks for editing my post Eroginous. You must love to shred the freedom of speech with your authoritarian rule. My post did not violate any of the rules and its pathetic you would do such a thing.