Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    the left wingers control the media-you have to remember that before you post.the gaming industry trys to portray itself as "cool and hip" = they like the left side.

personally i agree 100% with you rift is a game not an = rights forum/tool.a Transgender Day of Remembrance has no place in gaming,its a personal/sexual matter and should stay personal not public regardless.

its sad to see how far this country "America" has fallen from it roots.its sad to see how many people are being brainwashed by the media and most do not even know it,your post id a perfect example of that.its cool/ok to take about being Transgender/gay ect but its not ok to talk about pro life.sad to see really,even more so for young kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    I think alot of the recent Rift drama on forums could of been totally avoided if they simply locked that ladyboy rubbish thread before it spiraled out of control, no-one wants that crap in mmo's lol
    very true,most play games to forget about every day life and have fun.no one wants to be reminded of the crap we have to see/listen to in in our biased news.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-10-23 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    the left wingers control the media-you have to remember that before you post.the gaming industry trys to portray itself as "cool and hip" = they like the left side.

personally i agree 100% with you rift is a game not an = rights forum/tool.a Transgender Day of Remembrance has no place in gaming,its a personal/sexual matter and should stay personal not public regardless.

its sad to see how far this country "America" has fallen from it roots.its sad to see how many people are being brainwashed by the media and most do not even know it,your post id a perfect example of that.its cool/ok to take about being Transgender/gay ect but its not ok to talk about pro life.sad to see really,even more so for young kids.

- - - Updated - - -

very true,most play games to forget about every day life and have fun.no one wants to be reminded of the crap we have to see/listen to in in our biased news.
    Yea, I have to agree with this. I could care less if you are trans, gay, bi, both, none, or all of the above. It really doesn't bother me. The only thing that bothers me is when they have to rub it in our faces with pride parades and stuff. Now this wasn't exactly a pride parade, it was just honoring someone killed who was transgender, so it didn't really bother me.

Now I don't want to turn this into a 100% political thread debating abortion, we all know what we believe, and most likely aren't going to be swayed by someone on the internet. Although it is sad to see more people caring about a transgender person killed than 50 million babies who aren't here today. Any human life is sacred, but I believe one issue is responsible for more loss of human life than the other.
    Last edited by Rajadog20; 2013-10-23 at 01:01 AM.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

As a trans person, I just wanted to step in to comment that the comparison between the Trans Day of Remembrance thread and the pro-life thread is... really disgusting. Trans Day of Remembrance is an international memorial day for people who are murdered because of their status as trans people. Vigils for the dead are held worldwide, and an online social platform is another perfectly logical place to hold a vigil, especially if people want to be together with their online buddies for the event (it is a really sad event and can be triggering). Pro-life is a political stance, and whether or not there is a specific day for promoting the pro-life agenda, any events concerning it would be inherently political. If you're a real nutcase, I suppose you could argue that memorializing our dead is political, but that's Westboro Baptist-level inhumane (literally, that's what they protest), even for the rightest of the right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by gonterf View Post
    As a trans person, I just wanted to step in to comment that the comparison between the Trans Day of Remembrance thread and the pro-life thread is... really disgusting. Trans Day of Remembrance is an international memorial day for people who are murdered because of their status as trans people. Vigils for the dead are held worldwide, and an online social platform is another perfectly logical place to hold a vigil, especially if people want to be together with their online buddies for the event (it is a really sad event and can be triggering). Pro-life is a political stance, and whether or not there is a specific day for promoting the pro-life agenda, any events concerning it would be inherently political. If you're a real nutcase, I suppose you could argue that memorializing our dead is political, but that's Westboro Baptist-level inhumane (literally, that's what they protest), even for the rightest of the right wing.
    I didn't want to turn into a political thread but...

The only reason that the "Transgender day of remembrance" is held is because the person killed is Transgender... I guarantee you that if the person involved was not Transgender, there wold be no remembrance event. And why must they make a big deal about the sexual orientation of the person? Most people really don't care if you are gay, straight, trans, bi, all, or none. What difference does it make what they were?

And how is honoring the 50 million babies aborted any more of a political stance above? No matter how you look at it, whether you like abortion or not, there would be 50 million more Americans if abortion was never made legal. Hardly a political stance.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

These are the type of posts and topic discussion Dahanase & the Rift forums mods were trying to avoid. Just ya'know, irony.

The problem is that you need to respect the homosexualism in any shape or form while posting on US forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has run its course and is better suited at this point for general off topic at best.