Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Feels nothing like CoD at all, atm i don't actually like it. On the PC it feels clunky as fuck and is clearly a console port. I have an extremely high end PC and i get lag spikes constantly. The upgrade system sucks having to buy everything with points, i prefered the old way such as using a gun for ages and it auto unlocks things for that weapon.

Atm i'm not enjoying it, i'll keep playing till it gets the fps problems sorted and see how i feel then.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    wierd seeming the majority of ppl favor all the COD titles made by IW over Treyarch. COD MW and MW2 are about the best games in the series for online play

this Eminem video gets me so pumped for Ghosts

Quite a way for Marshall to show his new album cover art (his house in Detroit).

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    The upgrade system sucks having to buy everything with points, i prefered the old way such as using a gun for ages and it auto unlocks things for that weapon.
    While I despise call of duty I much prefer the points system, it lets you get exactly what you want in the order you want it. Drove me nuts seeing the sight I wanted down a list of 10 useless attachments.
    Unless the points are earned extremely slowly it can only be a good thing being given a choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arrived at my work this morning, and really hoping the install doesn't take too long on the PS3 so that I get chance for a game or 2 before I go over to my gfs. Glad it came with the information needed to upgrade to the PS4 version.
    Coincidentally my friend had his PS4 version of the game arrive today too :S not sure if that was intended.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Deleted
    Does it still use the same multiplayer point system? 10 max and can choose what you want and what not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Oh god why does it have a point system? Now I'm not so sure I'll pick this one up...man I miss MW2 now that game I loved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    For Xbone it's not much of an upgrade, 720p and it has been stated that COD: Ghosts is having issues with consoles (PS4-Xbone) on the FPS.
    I can say that its shit for pc.. unless you have a major upgrade within the last few weeks... i haven't gotten the best setting anymore but i can run crysis 3 allmost on max but i cant run ghost on lowest settings.... its a crap port for pc and its realy horrible... even my mate who got a better gfx then me, are having lag and cant run it medium either...

i7 960 3.2 ghz quad core
    Only 6 gb ram since my other set of triple channel ram fried...
    zotac gtx 580...

even with these settings its allmost impossiple to enjoy the game...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quisari View Post
    I can say that its shit for pc.. unless you have a major upgrade within the last few weeks... i haven't gotten the best setting anymore but i can run crysis 3 allmost on max but i cant run ghost on lowest settings.... its a crap port for pc and its realy horrible... even my mate who got a better gfx then me, are having lag and cant run it medium either...

i7 960 3.2 ghz quad core
    Only 6 gb ram since my other set of triple channel ram fried...
    zotac gtx 580...

even with these settings its allmost impossiple to enjoy the game...
    And here i am with shittier specs, and i run it on high without any problems

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    And here i am with shittier specs, and i run it on high without any problems
    well then its because it cant use my settings aperently.. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    It's even noobier than the previous CoD's. More useless unlock stuff and completely locked up config.
    Another crap game made for casuals, bah.

I've checked the minimum PC requirements and I find it pretty high for a COD game.

However, I was wondering if the game does support a 32bit OS?

Got it for PC and WTF! The graphics are horrible.. It looks just like MW3 and nothing like they showed in the trailers. All they did was port over the console versions. I'm way above the minimum requirements (660 ti, fx 8350 @ 4.4ghz , 8gb ram) and it looks like dog crap.

Also you need 6gb RAM to just to be able to start the game, but in my task manager my PC is only using 3.5GB while playing the game along with Windows Music Player and Chrome open. Wonder why they made the RAM requirement so high when it's obviously not needed?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    However, I was wondering if the game does support a 32bit OS?
    It said 64 bit only and requires 6gb ram at least. So i doubt it, but i could be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rol3x View Post
    Unless the points are earned extremely slowly it can only be a good thing being given a choice.
    Yeah it takes a long time to get them, played for 2 hours and not even created one class fully yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Does it still use the same multiplayer point system? 10 max and can choose what you want and what not?
    It's different. You have like 10 points to spend on just perks, then you have 3 attachments for your weapon you can choose no matter what, choose 3 killstreaks etc. I heard if you get rid of your secondary weapon you gain a few more points to spend on your perks though.

Basically it's not as unforgiving as black ops 2, you can carry a lot more items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone actually having a good time on this on the console version?
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Got it for PC and WTF! The graphics are horrible.. It looks just like MW3 and nothing like they showed in the trailers. All they did was port over the console versions. I'm way above the minimum requirements (660 ti, fx 8350 @ 4.4ghz , 8gb ram) and it looks like dog crap.

Also you need 6gb RAM to just to be able to start the game, but in my task manager my PC is only using 3.5GB while playing the game along with Windows Music Player and Chrome open. Wonder why they made the RAM requirement so high when it's obviously not needed?

apparently theres a crack going around that removes the 6gb ram requirement, because the game doesn't actually need it. the game is either very badly optimised on PC / bad port, or they have added in some very weird system requirements for god knows what reason.

Reviews are out. Gamespot(8) and IGN(8.8) praising the game for no reason as usual. It's the same old same old with a few changes, but it's COD so were gonna give it a higher score.

Giantbomb has the best review imo: http://www.giantbomb.com/reviews/cal...view/1900-603/
    Very well written.

I don't even own the game..... The dog dies in single player I bet. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    It's the same old same old with a few changes
    It really isn't. You should play the game instead of being one of the people that slam it without trying it. I'm not saying it's good, i commented earlier saying i'm not enjoying it atm, but saying it's had only a few changes is a down right lie.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/209160...4801241968192/

For those having problems, this post has a lot of the fixes/work around you try and give the best gameplay it can offer (with the current bugs and stuff)

Here are my opinions-

Small complaints:

No FOV slider. Have to use an outsourced exe which could get me banned.
    No theater mode. Complete step backwards with that.
    Top end PC, graphical lag spikes.

Biggest complaint-

These fucking maps. They are a cluster fuck. There is no flow, no rhyme or reason. I die 90% of the time to flanks and I look around constantly. There is at least 50 variations of pathways to everywhere. Some maps look like they took a bag, shook up a thousand objects and just dumped them in a rectangle. It burns my ass how these maps are a this way. It makes the run and gun game not work; flanked. It makes the slow and cautious style not work; flanked. It seems like camping would work but guess what? 100 ways to your camp spot! FLANKED.

The unlock system is tough. Makes you really appreciate your choices and grind out points with shitty builds and guns. While this also fucks new people, I kinda like the power curve it gives veterans and consistent players.
    Graphics. I hear people shitting on the graphics... I do believe they didn't activate the extra settings to manual. My shit looks nice.
    Guns. They all seem to have unique capabilities. I die a lot to Honey Badger cause he don't give a fuck.

NERF RILEY. Fuck him. He is 5 points, he growls a enemies (mobile UAV of sorts), he instant kills, he revenge kills, he takes 10-15 shots to kill, he has no time limit out, he has no kill cap, he chain kills, and you can earn another riley in the pocket while having him out. You could, essentially keep all that nonsense out the whole match.