[ MW ] 3rd Haste breakpoint or more crit?

I was messing around with some stats and would like a 2nd opinion on whether or not its worth it to keep my 3rd Haste breakpoint with gemming or to simply settle with the 2nd breakpoint and go all out for crit? The haste point seems important but I don't know if trying to keep the high haste is hurting my overall throughput or I'm underestimating how important haste is.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onmon/advanced - A Link for reference after a bit of reforging to try different stats which is when the haste issue showed up.

Armory currently has you in WW spec/gear.

Chances are if you MW spec is around ~555 (assuming based on your armory), you're probably going to stick with 9158.

if you have to gem/reforge out of crit, it is probably not worth it. especially if you have already ditched your t15 2pc

Sorry about that! It should be more up to date as of now all reforges gemming included

You could probably go either way honestly. You have enough spi/mastery gear(I'm so sorry) that you could pull off the 6141 BP and gain a good amount of crit. I'm showing about a 5% crit disparity between the two.

I think once you start getting more haste/crit gear, it'll be more beneficial for you to hit the 9158 BP. Amp trinket helps too.

EDIT: And drop that spirit embroidery for the int one
    Last edited by Ponk; 2013-10-23 at 04:43 PM.

Check the FAQ in the stickied guide.

Thanks for the opinions guys, I did check the FAQ in the Accord post which is one of the reasons I was questioning my stat choices already but sometimes its not entirely clear cut for anything besides what they think is good for you haste wise.

What's not clear cut? Perhaps I could elucidate things for you.

The main point is that Haste affects only some of our spells and has poor scaling in between breakpoints, whereas crit affects all sources of healing. That's mainly why Haste is slightly weaker.