Deleted

Trade Skill Master (TSM) Bug(?) crafting across accounts

Hey I have encountered a bug which I don't know any solution to and I am wondering am I doing something wrong.

Currently I have all my crafters on my main account (lvl 90 / geared etc)

But I have all my auction house alts on another account which has an old lvl 80 character (Both accounts linked through B.net)

I am using TSM to know what glyphs I need to restock on what inventory sold so I do this on my account (A) and send them over to account (B) - (That was the plan initially), However I hit a snag when I try restock the glyph that sold TSM tells my crafter I have no glyphs currently in stock, So it tries to tell me to make every glyph again (Twice over).

Is there any way I can work around this or solve the problem.

What I have tried;
    Used Multi-Account Settings (Syncing both accounts through TSM) which i'm sure did nothing as I see my AH alts on my main account but in the Itemtracker they do not show (Which would be the problem why it looks like I have no glyphs)

Link my crafting profession window to the AH alt and let him use the restock feature (Which works) But it makes you do it manually (Which isn't what TSM is about, Quite frankly it would be better to use one account).

Should I just scrap the second account and stick with the single account as I have just put more effort on my hands than what I had planned out to begin with, Has anyone been turned off using a second account because of this?
    I would really appreciate your input on this issue as well as sharing some wisdom on what you guys have done to work around this.

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Very strange. I seemed to have gotten it working now, I completely got rid of my groups setup on my 2nd account and re-done them (Painfully) and it seemed to sync them both correctly (My characters on my 2nd account are showing up on my main account, and vice versa).

Don't know if this will fix my problem but I will finish up the rest of the groups (Oh joy!).
    Last edited by mmocf1a95161e8; 2013-10-22 at 06:25 AM.