Each box contains...
- A bunch of thundersticks for cheering and annoying neighbors
- About a dozen koozies for… soda. Yeah.
- A bunch of buttons
- Temporary tattoos
- A set of Blizzard paper toys (Diablo, Raynor, Thrall)
- A few of the Epic Purple Lanyards
- About a dozen dice bags because nerds
- 1 instruction sheet (“How to Set Up Your BlizzCon Livestream Party”)
- And of course a Virtual Ticket code!
Here is a list of websites giving away Blizzcon in a Boxes!
- Wowhead (25 Boxes)
- Destructoid (20 Boxes)
- Gamebreaker TV (15 Boxes)
- The Instance ("We have a fair number of these")
- WoW Insider (20 Boxes)
- Panzer aka TradeChat (5 Boxes)
- BlizzPro (10 Boxes)
- Reddit - WoW (10 Boxes)
- Jesse Cox (15 Boxes)
Good luck everyone!
Reminder these are for North America Only.