Deleted

harromms talisman: tooltip error?

Got Harromms talisman yesterday and was looking at it today and found this gem:

Equip: Your attacks have a 0.2% chance to trigger multistrike (=attack that does 33% of your original attack)
    Equip : Your attacks have a chance to tgrant you 155 agility for 10 s (approx. 0.92 procs per minute)

and I thought : why is this one of the BiS trinkets? these bonusses are underwhelming.

But then i went looking on wowhead, and it looks like the armory has got a tooltip error.

Anyone of you noticed this?

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    Got Harromms talisman yesterday and was looking at it today and found this gem:

Equip: Your attacks have a 0.2% chance to trigger multistrike (=attack that does 33% of your original attack)
    Equip : Your attacks have a chance to tgrant you 155 agility for 10 s (approx. 0.92 procs per minute)

and I thought : why is this one of the BiS trinkets? these bonusses are underwhelming.

But then i went looking on wowhead, and it looks like the armory has got a tooltip error.

Anyone of you noticed this?
    All new trinkets like this on the armory ingame they're fine.

Deleted
    The tooltip you just posted is like looking at it from a lvl 1 PoV, the actual tooltip for this trinket for normal fully upgraded is more like:

Your Attacks have a 15.1% chance to trigger multistrike
    Your attacks have a chance to grant 12671 agility

This isnt BiS for all specs....well imo anyway, for sub its awsome, since if it procs say just after you land a 1.1mil evis it will do 33% of that damage as "free" damage
    33% of 1.1mil is like a free BS crit I'm at work so can't play about with the numbers atm. anyway, it's alot, and even if it doesnt proc after an evis no matter what way u look at it, its proccing free dps. if I look at my wol I can see that the trinket does around 5% of my overall damage done, just below the legendary cloak proc:

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1qciw31zrwch7ccm/details/2/?s=11527&e=11725

Thats from a couple weeks ago on malkorok normal, I have 100% uptime and in the 3mins 18 secs the trinket hit 139 times and the agility proc procced 5 times. in comparrison to say the ebon trinket which has base mastery and a similar agi proc I'd say it's why this is one of our BiS.

I don't really know if i've answered your question here, and sorry if I'm rambling, but it's early and I'm at work but I haven't noticed a tool tip bug.

Quote Originally Posted by spex84 View Post
    The tooltip you just posted is like looking at it from a lvl 1 PoV
    Pretty much, both effects (the chance to proc as well as the amount of agi) scale with the item's item level and the tooltip you're looking at is for a item level 1 Haromm's.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

This isnt BiS for all specs.
    Actually, I would be surprised to say the least if it was not. It's constantly doing anywhere from 3-4.5%ish of my total damage and I only have the flexible raid version (upgraded to 548ilvl, obviously). I've been playing combat and sub lately, but it was doing more or less the same amount for assassination aswell. It does proc off dots aswell, duh. Can't wait to get the heroic one to drop.

Deleted
    This isnt BiS for all specs
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    Actually, I would be surprised to say the least if it was not.
    Well, tbh ure right... For me I suppose it depends on the fight, I have found that on pure single target as assassination I do more dps with ebon plus AoC. Prehaps it's just a personal opinion. Regardless it is a very powerful trinket and certainly one of our BiS

Haromm is in fact BiS for every rogue spec.

The only question is for Assassination between AoC and TED, because TED on paper gives more damage (still in the 1% difference anyway) but the additional utility provided by AoC cd reduction is extremely valuable (more mobility, more Cloak uptime etc).

Combat/Sub rely a lot on AoC to deal good damage.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Haromm's is like a fixed Hand of Justice.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Haromm's is like a fixed Hand of Justice.
    I fucking loved that trinket in classic. Dat burst.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED