Class/Race Specific Weapons.

So I don't know if this has ever been brought up here, but I found this video today from June this year. Someone had dug these out of the model viewer. They are clearly race specific weapons.

I was just wondering if this was ever implemented because I've never seen these before or in 5.4. If it's like the Faerie Dragon and has yet to be implemented then I look very much forward to this coming to the game. Maybe as a class quest based also on your race! Here is the video showing them off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I remember seeing these a long while ago and thinking they were pretty cool. Haven't heard anything about them since then though. Anyway, are we sure these aren't just fan made models?

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Yeah, I remember seeing these a long while ago and thinking they were pretty cool. Haven't heard anything about them since then though. Anyway, are we sure these aren't just fan made models?
    I have no clue if they're fan made or not. All I know is that the person who made the video said they found them in model viewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, anyway they are pretty awesome and I hope to see them and more ingame

Seems interesting. Though, the 'dwarf hunter bow' kinda threw me off, leading me to believe it was fan made. If anything id expect a Dwarf Hunter weapon to be a gun. To be implemented i presume it would be more of a Transmogrification item, as opposed to one with stats. Curious how they wouldnt upset the playerbase in terms of weapons though, im sure some hunters prefer bows, while others prefer guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Xene View Post
    Seems interesting. Though, the 'dwarf hunter bow' kinda threw me off, leading me to believe it was fan made. If anything id expect a Dwarf Hunter weapon to be a gun. To be implemented i presume it would be more of a Transmogrification item, as opposed to one with stats. Curious how they wouldnt upset the playerbase in terms of weapons though, im sure some hunters prefer bows, while others prefer guns.
    Yes I was a little shocked when I saw the dwarf bow instead of a gun.

Deleted
    Yea, most of them looked nice, but I think they are fanmade. First thing I looked for was a Night Elf bow Giev nelf bows :<

They're not fan made.

They were added back in 5.2 but have never been available to players. A handful of NPCs do use these weapons though.

I made a little preview some months ago: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tamined-in-5-2
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-10-22 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    They're not fan made.

They were added back in 5.2 but have never been available to players. A handful of NPCs do use these weapons though.

I made a little preview some months ago: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tamined-in-5-2
    Thanks for the share.
    I do hope that these are implemented someday.

They need more Class/Race Specific everything! (Quests, Weapons, Armor, Pets, Mounts, etc)

I think you should be rewarded with uniqueness, I don't want to wear Human armor if I'm a Night Elf, or do every quest that every human or dwarf does.

It also would make more sense. I practice different abilities and I am part of a different culture so I SHOULD be wayyyy different.

I'm sure we'll be able to buy them off of the Blizzard store for $15 a piece.

I approve of anything that gives races more diversity. Things like pally mounts, shaman totems, etc. are great. Class/race specific weapons would be pretty cool as well.