Weak Aura strings for dot timers?

I have been trying to make some but they arent turning out how Id like, spent 15-20 minutes looking on how 2 priest / other blogs, but no one has all 3 dots listed, usually just SWP.

Anyone have their own strings or know of where I could find some, for Vamp , SWP , DP timer / icon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly what you're looking for, but have you tried that addon: AffDots + AffDotsPriest? I'm pretty sure it covers all ur needs...

About the auras, if u still need them, I must have something like that at home... so i'd post them here in some hours... :P
    Violence awaits. You can burn with me in hell. Viva la hate!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I have been trying to make some but they arent turning out how Id like, spent 15-20 minutes looking on how 2 priest / other blogs, but no one has all 3 dots listed, usually just SWP.

Anyone have their own strings or know of where I could find some, for Vamp , SWP , DP timer / icon.
    If you can do the SWP icon you can just duplicate it and change the spell name.

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post

ForteXorcist works great on my SPriest. As for them turning out how you like, that completely subjective. I typically make my WeakAuras CD displays a simple square icon with a big, fat OmniCC counter in the middle of it. Those are really easy to make in WA. If you like bars, Need to Know or Forte may be be better for you. They both do bars real good.

Good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7AZBi7hX3S-A3ZMHh6AyAA

his weak aura guide has the threads in it and his default toon is a priest that should have everything you need and more.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7AZBi7hX3S-A3ZMHh6AyAA

his weak aura guide has the threads in it and his default toon is a priest that should have everything you need and more.
    ^ Completely agree. I spent a few cups of coffee's going through Touchy's UI vids