Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally did this last night. Bailed on the first group since they decided not to send anyone to the assembly line because "yolo dude". I refuse to run with illiterate idiots.

Requeued, got in after a wipe on Klaxxi. Someone got assist, marked the kill target with skull and we one shot it. Long, boring, but not hard.

Garrosh - 2 wipes, lots of people who'd not seen the fight. Once again, someone explained what to do (kill engineer near raid marker, etc), marked the kill targets and we killed it the 3rd try. Fun fight, but felt easier than Shamans and not as hard as Lei Shen was initially. I personally wanted to move from Garrosh to Thrall who's an ass ("Hi, I talked, got my ass kicked by Garrosh, then decided to act all tough after you guys actually defeated him"). One of these days we need to kill Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajikami View Post
    Anyone else gotten Strike! in LFR?
    Everyone has got that if they killed LFR Garrosh.

I joined for Paragons, and it looked like i was fighting trash mobs. Garrosh took three attempts.

Much easier than the nightmare known as wing 2. Both times I've entered into the raid, the group was already up to seigecrafter with 2-3 stacks, but I've always one shot him then. Paragons is pretty faceroll, and Garrosh is a bit difficult, but after weeks of being yelled at to kill adds on Nazgrim, most people actually listen and kill them. Overall, I'm satisfied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    That is all the info you need to beat LF"R"
    Simply reading and understanding the dungeon journal is enough for Flex/Normal "raids" (since you seem to like the ""), too.

Wiped 3 times on Garrosh, but had to leave. Seems like a relatively difficult fight for LFR. There were no good DPS, so we didn't do very well. Adds stayed up forever and it just took so long.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spent 45mins last night fighting the "No Tanks Queuing" boss, after that we got Blackfuse in two attempts, Klaxxi on first attempt and Garrosh on third.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED